Rovers v Ayr - worst sides in the league

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Thanks for your input but that is utter shite.

The fact you said Harkins has made his presence felt sums it up. He's a overweight waster and a wage thief.

He has an irritating habit of scoring set pieces against us, which probably leads to him being held in higher esteem by some in our support than he deserves. 

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your input but that is utter shite.

The fact you said Harkins has made his presence felt sums it up. He's a overweight waster and a wage thief.

I haven't seen him all season, but the time I did see him play was the Dundee Utd game on Alba and he looked dangerous. Today he looked resigned to your fate. Sorry if that upsets you bud

Exactly,it happened right in front of me and looked innocuous, he had no time think that fast to impede the ball. The ref though, blowing so fast too. From my POV it looked like he was out to get us. But that was just me.

I don't think referees are like that, some are just poor and have bad games, usually against us though lol

I haven't seen him all season, but the time I did see him play was the Dundee Utd game on Alba and he looked dangerous. Today he looked resigned to your fate. Sorry if that upsets you bud

The interview at half time in that alba game summed it up for me. He's not in any way a sharp guy, and certainly didn't impress on the way he'd came across. We went all in to get him (he's even our fucking coach) and it's just failed massively.

Just now, Starks Park Kdy said:

I don't think referees are like that, some are just poor and have bad games, usually against us though lol

Normally I'd be with you on that (possibly not during an actual game mind you but still) but today that penalty, numerous fouls and various other decisions suggest he didn't like us and while it probably wasn't intentional he definitely gave stuff that really wasn't there.

Honestly though Davo was going to lamp him at the penalty.

Normally I'd be with you on that (possibly not during an actual game mind you but still) but today that penalty, numerous fouls and various other decisions suggest he didn't like us and while it probably wasn't intentional he definitely gave stuff that really wasn't there.
Honestly though Davo was going to lamp him at the penalty.

Aye the veins were popping out from his head and neck. Pure raging.
Harkins should have walked, don't know how many fouls he got away with.

Just now, Starks Park Kdy said:

Aye the veins were popping out from his head and neck. Pure raging.
Harkins should have walked, don't know how many fouls he got away with.

The wife counted at least 7 that she wasn't happy with from him, utter failure of a player today. To be fair if Skacel had been on the pitch for any longer than a few mins his contribution probably wouldn't have been much different.

24 minutes ago, mr mince said:

The wife counted at least 7 that she wasn't happy with from him, utter failure of a player today. To be fair if Skacel had been on the pitch for any longer than a few mins his contribution probably wouldn't have been much different.

Oh aye, the wife!

My wife wasn't happy with about ten of my tackles today and I wasn't even playing fitba.

The wife.

1 minute ago, Joma Boo said:

Oh aye, the wife!

My wife wasn't happy with about ten of my tackles today and I wasn't even playing fitba.

The wife.

:lol:

Was definitely the wife that counted them, I was too busy yelling something along the lines of

'Referee I believe that man should be given a yellow card' or something like that

to keep count of how many times he was actually doing it.

:lol:
Was definitely the wife that counted them, I was too busy yelling something along the lines of
'Referee I believe that man should be given a yellow card' or something like that
to keep count of how many times he was actually doing it.

With the F word in between every word I'm guessing. Or was that me

What annoyed me about the penalty was the fact that Handling lost possession in the build up to the award by virtue of what seemed an identical handball by an Ayr player and the referee waved play on.

What annoyed me about the penalty was the fact that Handling lost possession in the build up to the award by virtue of what seemed an identical handball by an Ayr player and the referee waved play on.

Let's just agree that the ref was a c**t, and his assistants didn't cover themselves in glory either. I bet he was seething when Brennan saved the penalty. I have to admit I feared the worst when we lost Penksa, but when Skacel went off that feeling of panic quickly evaporated

Let's just agree that the ref was a c**t, and his assistants didn't cover themselves in glory either. I bet he was seething when Brennan saved the penalty. I have to admit I feared the worst when we lost Penksa, but when Skacel went off that feeling of panic quickly evaporated

Do you honestly think the referee was furious that Brennan saved it?

I want my fiver back.

Rovers did well after going down to ten men. Ayr were an absolute gang. Harkins only contribution was helping stretcher Fleming off. Useless.

Archived