Rovers v Ayr - worst sides in the league

7 hours ago, young buck said:

I'm going. Like paying last respects. Best season for a while. Wish we'd managed to just haud on by our fingernails but naw. 

I don't.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Are other posters on P&B supposed to somehow know about your personal experiences on each match day throughout the year?

IMG_1662.JPG.1bbb686cf6c05318e6909570b580814b.JPGAbsolutely not however the ones who are having a go for declaring it the best season in a while needed that explained. As you were.

5 minutes ago, young buck said:

IMG_1662.JPG.1bbb686cf6c05318e6909570b580814b.JPGAbsolutely not however the ones who are having a go for declaring it the best season in a while needed that explained. As you were.

This season has been absoulotely shite from start to finish, Football has been shite, away days have been shite, pubs we've been to on said away days have been shite. Shite. 

Look up subjective. I've followed Ayr for over 30 years. Ayr United has kicked my c**t in. I don't just go for the winning at the football it's a day out ok. I meet old friends, I eat nice meals in towns I used to run about in at the football. If you like winning against east fife rather than pitting your wits against Falkirk that's fucking fine I'm happy for you. I don't but do you see me jumping down your throat about it? Answer: non

geez a Brek ffs I'm hurting too man it's not the who's raging the most is the biggest ayr fan comp is it? If only I'd known

Look up subjective. I've followed Ayr for over 30 years. Ayr United has kicked my c**t in. I don't just go for the winning at the football it's a day out ok. I meet old friends, I eat nice meals in towns I used to run about in at the football. If you like winning against east fife rather than pitting your wits against Falkirk that's fucking fine I'm happy for you. I don't but do you see me jumping down your throat about it? Answer: non
geez a Brek ffs I'm hurting too man it's not the who's raging the most is the biggest ayr fan comp is it? If only I'd known

"Ayr United has kicked my c**t in". That is probably the best description I have read of what it's like to support a diddy team. Well played sir.

1 hour ago, young buck said:

f**k up and be miserable like the rest of us.  c**t :wub:

1 hour ago, young buck said:

Day-release type post!

5 hours ago, bobbykdy said:

Yogi on the news there ranting in a similar way to how he was after the game on Saturday past, the jist of his message being "if ye don't fancy it on Saturday, stay in the hoose" 

A risky strategy :unsure:

Anybody else hoping Thompson, and Skacel take this personally?

Surely had to be a collection of the worst tunes requested this season. Shocking!
I do however like the idea of a matchday playlist. That one is guff though

Archived