Rangers visit Firhill 7th May

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Sevco boys lashing out all over the place?

Mon Thistle, empty this shower of shite.

As long as they continue to lash out at the right people, the players that have let them down, then that is fine. Lashing out at opposition players is just embarrassing

14 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Have rangers sold many tickets. I know for the game at firhill earlier in the season they sold out their allocation but with them struggling recently...

Eh? Recently? It's been a good (nay, a very good) five years.

Rangers

that-went-well-0b63di.jpg

Any team news? Lindsay and Osman being back in contention would be good.
Hopefully somebody stops Hyndman running the show like he did at ibrox.
I'm actually looking forward to this. I need a drink...

Any team news? Lindsay and Osman being back in contention would be good. Hopefully somebody stops Hyndman running the show like he did at ibrox. I'm actually looking forward to this. I need a drink... 

Lindsay, Osman and Dumbuya all available for selection. Obviously, Devine missing through suspension. Apart from that, no new problems as far as I'm aware. Welsh not ready. Expect a young bench, I reckon.

For Rangers, thankfully, Hyndman is out with a foot injury, potentially for the rest of the season. Hodson, Senderos, Kiernan and Wallace are all out. Toral could be back.

Particularly with Osman available, Devine's suspension should do us a favour. He's been all over the place every time we've played Rangers.

Front four of Erskine, Lawless, Azeez and Doolan with Edwards tucked in just behind. Get them hounded.

Remember Thistle fans. Don't goad or upset the **** as they will take this as a clear signal that it's fine to be racist, invade the pitch and throw things at your players.

52 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Remember Thistle fans. Don't goad or upset the **** as they will take this as a clear signal that it's fine to be racist, invade the pitch and throw things at your players.

Was it goading or being upset that caused Griffiths or Tonev to be racist out of interest?

2 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Was it goading or being upset that caused Griffiths or Tonev to be racist out of interest?

Are they playing today? I might put Griffiths in as first goal scorer in that case;)

Foderingham, Tavernier, Bates, Wilson, Beerman; Holt, Windass, Miller; Waghorn, Dodoo, Garner: 

SUBS: Alnwick, Hill, Halliday, McKay, Dallas, Atakayi, Barjonas: 

No Forrester or MOH, i reckon those two are off. Looks very lightweight in midfield, a danger of getting over ran there.

Archived