Rangers visit Firhill 7th May

4 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

What the f**k was your shambles of a club greeting over last May then? 

If memory serves me correctly and I'm sure it does, their issue was over the fact that some of their players were attacked on the pitch by Hibs fans charging the field of play, who then ran right to the opposite end of the ground to aggressively goad their supporters.

From what I saw on Sunday, the Rangers fans who entered the pitch managed to avoid attacking any Thistle players or running to their support to taunt them.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MJC said:

If memory serves me correctly and I'm sure it does, their issue was over the fact that some of their players were attacked on the pitch by Hibs fans charging the field of play, who then ran right to the opposite end of the ground to aggressively goad their supporters.

From what I saw on Sunday, the Rangers fans who entered the pitch managed to avoid attacking any Thistle players or running to their support to taunt them.

:lol: "their"

what players? :lol: 

aggresively goaded the fans :lol: 

sit your arse doon. 

If memory serves me correctly and I'm sure it does, their issue was over the fact that some of their players were attacked on the pitch by Hibs fans charging the field of play.

Did you see rangers players being attacked at Hampden?

1 hour ago, MJC said:

tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

Pie & Bovril style 'Heads gone' aplenty over the traumatic events in Maryhill last Sunday afternoon, and almost a week on it's still haunting people.

They celebrated a win! The fucking Rangers won and they celebrated it. b*****ds. :lol:

12 hours ago, thepundit said:

So Partick have released a DVD because they were winning 1-0 for a while?.....

:lol:

What a moronic deluded c**t.

And people STILL think MJC's pro-Rangers thing isn't an act. Jeezo.

7 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

:lol:

What a moronic deluded c**t.

And people STILL think MJC's pro-Rangers thing isn't an act. Jeezo.

WWF wrestling fan ^

Archived