Rangers visit Firhill 7th May

Just now, MJC said:

They don't bother me one way or the other.

Then you're every bit a *** as a union flag wearing, sash wearing f**k tunnel as the rest of them. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Then you're every bit a *** as a union flag wearing, sash wearing f**k tunnel as the rest of them. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Assumptions, generalisations, sheer ignorance and dare I say it, bigotry. What a clown. :lol:

1 minute ago, MikeyWellFan said:

Does this bother you?

Every club has arseholes who follow them. It's a big bad world out there.

10 minutes ago, MJC said:

Hurting much?

Another 'Motherwell' fan. I'm surprised you could post from your mobile after dropping your phone on the Firhill pitch. Keep kidding yourselves you're not a new club after those wild celebrations :)

I hope that jagfox cashed out. 

Correct [emoji56] [emoji211] [emoji211] [emoji211]
574778891dfd3e1e8b3e5d3ac4cf75e3.jpg

It was coming tbf. I was going to put a fiver on the zoo dwellers at 1-1 but couldn't bring myself to do so and wasted it on Thistle winning [emoji53]
First half we were decent, second half not so much.

Just now, bairney said:

Another 'Motherwell' fan. I'm surprised you could post from your mobile after dropping your phone on the Firhill pitch. Keep kidding yourselves you're not a new club after those wild celebrations :)

:lol:

I know I've said it many a time before but the way folk just lose all rational thought and common sense when Rangers are involved, ESPECIALLY if they win a match they weren't expected to, is fucking hilarious. They can't seem to help themselves going batshit crazy.

If Edwards scored from 3 yards none of that would have happened.

He should be but you also have to give Foderingham for keeping it out.
When Hill came on it settled the rangers down. We barely did a thing in the second half.

2 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

That wasn't my question.

Does a Motherwell supporter getting spat at by a Rangers supporter bother you?

Yes it does.

But no more than a Motherwell supporter getting spat at by a Celtic supporter, or an Aberdeen supporter, or a Dundee United supporter, or a Hearts supporter and so on and so on, would bother me.

[emoji38]
I know I've said it many a time before but the way folk just lose all rational thought and common sense when Rangers are involved, ESPECIALLY if they win a match they weren't expected to, is fucking hilarious. They can't seem to help themselves going batshit crazy.

It was the rangers fans spilling onto the pitch as if they'd won the league tbf.
I suppose beating us is their level at the moment.
Minter from Maryhill [emoji53]

8 minutes ago, MJC said:

Every club has arseholes who follow them. It's a big bad world out there.

Motherwell certainly have one in you. 

8 minutes ago, MJC said:

Assumptions, generalisations, sheer ignorance and dare I say it, bigotry. What a clown. :lol:

Nah, no bigotry, sheer, vehement, unfathomable hatred. Fully based on the disgusting heritage of the club they used to support. If you don't despise them, then you are one of them. At least it's not a long journey for ye. You fucking ***.

Yes it does.
But no more than a Motherwell supporter getting spat at by a Celtic supporter, or an Aberdeen supporter, or a Dundee United supporter, or a Hearts supporter and so on and so on, would bother me.

So this incident wouldn't help to shape your view of their support?

You've certainly applied that logic to your greater hatred of Celtic.

Archived