Stirling v Arbroath

Depends on what sort of crowd is expected in the case of the Arbroath game with the number of Arbroath supporters its a no brainer the East Stand had to be opened and the revenue from the gate more than paid for the extra stewards, Police etc needed.
For most League 2 games at Forthbank their is no need to open other stands apart from the West Stand which can hold around 1300. Only time this year the East Stand has been open is for the visit of Clyde where the numbers involved and segregation issues meant it was advisable to open it.
No way should the club open another stand for 50 or 60 fans given the extra costs when their is plenty of space in the West Stand to hold them.

I didn't mean opening the other stand. I was talking about the terracing behind the goal. What cost would be associated in allowing people to stand behind the goals?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't mean opening the other stand. I was talking about the terracing behind the goal. What cost would be associated in allowing people to stand behind the goals?

Same as my post only to a lesser degree, stewards, catering, turnstile operator, cleaning up after match, the cost involved does not warrant opening up one of terracing behind the goal unless numbers make it worthwhile. Also who wants to stand with no cover in middle of the winter when you could sit down under cover protected from the elements.

Me. Sitting down is shite.

Agree does not help the atmosphere but you will not have that problem next year as you will not be visiting Forthbank, lucky b##turds good luck in League 1 next season hope to be joining you the following season with the big boys [emoji6]

Agree does not help the atmosphere but you will not have that problem next year as you will not be visiting Forthbank, lucky b##turds good luck in League 1 next season hope to be joining you the following season with the big boys [emoji6]

We'll be in the league above mate. ;)

Archived