Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

I note the BritNats on Twitter are having a go at Sturgeon for taking "13 years" to question the integrity of statues dedicated to slave traders and she is just jumping on a bandwagon. Ah, yes, just like your masters down in London are currently doing? No? Oh, well, moving on. 

I wouldn't just blame Oor Nicola for this one, hasn't Glasgow City Council been run by the lefties for decades yet they have done nothing to get the street names changed ect. It's not like Oor Nicola had any connection with Glasgow and human rights is it ? Oor wee racist bigot Nicola 🤣🤣 

2 hours ago, DAFC. said:

I note the BritNats on Twitter are having a go at Sturgeon for taking "13 years" to question the integrity of statues dedicated to slave traders and she is just jumping on a bandwagon. Ah, yes, just like your masters down in London are currently doing? No? Oh, well, moving on. 

It isn't all 'BritNats' though is it. 

Edited by NotThePars

12 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

It isn't all 'BritNats' though is it. 

If the the intent is to remove those structures and monuments funded by or a celebration of slavery and imperialism, wouldnt we just be better bulldozing Glasgow in its entirety? 

9 hours ago, renton said:

If the the intent is to remove those structures and monuments funded by or a celebration of slavery and imperialism, wouldnt we just be better bulldozing Glasgow in its entirety? 

Fuckno, we don't want them coming here.

the countries economy is in the absolute shitter and will be double downed by the pursuit of Brexit based on perverse isolationist ideology. This is combined by the dog whistling antics of a PM and his untouchable special adviser which offers the far right confidence to grow and push forward their intolerant views. It is likely that a second wave of Covid-19 will push through the UK, the US and similar countries that are unable to co-ordinate a strategic approach to deal with it due to the ineptitude and arrogance of their leaders. And amidst all this, you still have the likes of Malky on here and others on social media whose sole obsession in life remains the Scottish First Minister. 🤣

Edited by KingRocketman II
country's

On 13/06/2020 at 19:00, KingRocketman II said:

the countries economy is in the absolute shitter and will be double downed by the pursuit of Brexit based on perverse isolationist ideology. This is combined by the dog whistling antics of a PM and his untouchable special adviser which offers the far right confidence to grow and push forward their intolerant views. It is likely that a second wave of Covid-19 will push through the UK, the US and similar countries that are unable to co-ordinate a strategic approach to deal with it due to the ineptitude and arrogance of their leaders. And amidst all this, you still have the likes of Malky on here and others on social media whose sole obsession in life remains the Scottish First Minister. 🤣

Jesus, pull yourself together and man up. it's qll somebody else's fault, the Tories, Boris Trump, right wing politics, Convid-19. You are the one with intolerant views, well you and your little racist bigot of a SFM

14 minutes ago, Hymlick Manouvre said:

Jesus, pull yourself together and man up. it's qll somebody else's fault, the Tories, Boris Trump, right wing politics, Convid-19. You are the one with intolerant views, well you and your little racist bigot of a SFM

I'm confused by this bit?

5 minutes ago, thisal said:

I'm confused by this bit?

Malky has taken to referring to the First Minister as " Oor wee racist bigot Nicola" and "your little racist bigot of a SFM"

It's his usual trolling attention-seeking pish, hoping to provoke someone into a response.

Don't give him the satisfaction.

On 12/06/2020 at 11:58, renton said:

Why?

I'm sure Marx didn't suggest seizing the means of production just to burn it down.

3 hours ago, Hymlick Manouvre said:

"Man up".

😂😂

3 hours ago, Hymlick Manouvre said:

it's qll somebody else's fault, the Tories, Boris Trump, right wing politics, Convid-19.

You've pretty well summed it up there, surprised you missed out Brexit, which pretty well covers it. Now what do we do about it?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

What's peoples thoughts on Nicola forcing you to wear face masks?

No problem with it if it helps further reduce spread of the virus. Think they had to make it mandatory as just asking folk was not working.

21 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

If it means Highland League football will kick off in October I'll be delighted.

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

No problem with it really.

I mentioned before I wasn't keen because they trigger my sensory issues, but I've been trying it out in small doses, and I can manage 10-15 mins walking around a shop, or 30 mins or so if I'm just sitting still on a bus. I still find it really uncomfortable, but it'll become less so the more I wear it.