Jump to content

Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.


Pearbuyerbell

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, spongeheid15 said:

Maybe this money is part of the missing £600,000, will see how the twisted b*****d wriggles out of it at tell the sheep (Lane brains) a fairy story 

You had me several years ago when I was still quite naive. Well you said that we made such a pretty pair and that you would never leave but you gave away the things you loved and one of them was me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

He’s as corrupt as the rest of them. Any whatabootery about dem dam toaries doesn’t wash I’m afraid.

The evangelical following they have cultured through seemingly sentient beings thoroughly bemuses me. 

Agreed. If the SNP had a functioning leadership that wasn't occupying the same household, they'd be quietly ushering Murrell as far away from the party centre as possible before the inevitable happens. 

Quite a few are willing to just ignore every red flag and clanging alarm bell if an opinion poll tells them it works*, but it has the potential to sink an indyref2 in the middle of the campaign. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* as it did for 'Labour, Scottish' right until the point that they got obliterated 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, spongeheid15 said:

Maybe this money is part of the missing £600,000, will see how the twisted b*****d wriggles out of it at tell the sheep (Lane brains) a fairy story 

Wriggled out of what exactly. What has happened here that needs to be "wriggled" out of as that suggests some sort of wrong doing / illegality  ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

What's the alleged impropriety here? Other than the words MONEY STURGEON HUSBAND 

The SNP raised £600,000 saying it would be ring fenced for an independence campaign. Then they only had £90,000 and can explain where the ring fenced money was spent. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The SNP raised £600,000 saying it would be ring fenced for an independence campaign. Then they only had £90,000 and can explain where the ring fenced money was spent. 

 

That is a totally different and long running issue and appears irrelevant to the point you were answering. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trying to look at this matter objectively, from an anti SNP standpoint, there doesn’t appear to be anything wrong in him lending money to his organisation to get over a temporary cash flow problem. It just seems a bit strange!!

Politically, it doesn’t look great and it’s no wonder the opposition parties are all over it.

The SNP would be doing the same if it was the other way round.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/12/2022 at 12:30, btb said:

Take away Scotland's land mass and prob'ly more importantly territorial waters then most of what England (& Wales) would have left if us & NI left would be adjacent to the EU :rolleyes: so their delusion of still being a world power would be gone.

Oh and they'd have to move their nukes down south which'd probably be unpopular too.

 

Just opening this point up for debate really.  Is this honestly going to happen?? I'm not sure, yes it's part of the SNP plans and something that has heavy backing throughout the Yes campaign, but that doesn't mean it will.

There are sovereign military bases all around the world that are classed as UK or US land within forgein countries, I think through the bargaining process which would take place during any break up, Faslane and Coulport would be used as pawning chips and I also suspect the nukes will remain as it would be British land rather than Scotland's. The Scottish government will play it as a potential short term deal and maybe even spin it as a way to keep jobs and investment in the short term, but I honestly don't think they would get rid.

Now please don't get me wrong, this isn't what I want to happen, it's just what I think would happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

Just opening this point up for debate really.  Is this honestly going to happen?? I'm not sure, yes it's part of the SNP plans and something that has heavy backing throughout the Yes campaign, but that doesn't mean it will.

There are sovereign military bases all around the world that are classed as UK or US land within forgein countries, I think through the bargaining process which would take place during any break up, Faslane and Coulport would be used as pawning chips and I also suspect the nukes will remain as it would be British land rather than Scotland's. The Scottish government will play it as a potential short term deal and maybe even spin it as a way to keep jobs and investment in the short term, but I honestly don't think they would get rid.

Now please don't get me wrong, this isn't what I want to happen, it's just what I think would happen.

Rather than a Gibraltar/Kaliningrad British enclave being formed around our west coast, I see a simple leasing arrangement for the about 5-10 years it would take them to rebase the deterrent. And all the rotting hulks and other shite they'll need to decontaminate and basically tidy up and f**k off. 

Not at all keen on the idea of letting them have a chunk of our new country. History shows us how incredibly difficult it is to get rid of the wankers. 

Edited by williemillersmoustache
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That is the exact issue.

For those wanting NewJock it isn't a problem.  

That Sturgeons Husband has money? That Sturgeon has a husband who has money? 

A mess of a post, devoid of a point but commendably and remarkably concise. Bravo. 

Edited by williemillersmoustache
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...