Jump to content

Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.


Pearbuyerbell

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Who gave who the Covid?

She should have taken her Iron tablets. Hear she is quite fond of Iron things

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Is there any particular reason this Balmoral pish is trending again?

Some Tory has been accused of spiking drinks and licking nipples it gives Glenn something else to talk about 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Some Tory has been accused of spiking drinks and licking nipples it gives Glenn something else to talk about 

Different Tory to the most recent rape allegations?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Different Tory to the most recent rape allegations?

Yip but not named yet

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/top-tory-mp-faces-drink-27030008?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

 

Edited by doulikefish
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Maybe the FM is a lesbian probably, is really not the strongest attack line from the frothy little flag-shaggers is it?

Doesn’t seem to be stopping the homophobia running rampant. The usual suspects are already excitedly outing themselves (ironically enough) as bigoted homophobes by throwing around terms like “r*g-munching”; they appear to see same-sex relationships as deviant and are only too happy to spread rumours that Nippy (boo!) is one of them queeries.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Antlion said:

Doesn’t seem to be stopping the homophobia running rampant. The usual suspects are already excitedly outing themselves (ironically enough) as bigoted homophobes by throwing around terms like “r*g-munching”; they appear to see same-sex relationships as deviant and are only too happy to spread rumours that Nippy (boo!) is one of them queeries.

Moths to a flame

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Doesn’t seem to be stopping the homophobia running rampant. The usual suspects are already excitedly outing themselves (ironically enough) as bigoted homophobes by throwing around terms like “r*g-munching”; they appear to see same-sex relationships as deviant and are only too happy to spread rumours that Nippy (boo!) is one of them queeries.

Where is all this coming from?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Im not a SNP supporter(Indy voter but not alba)and up until about a year ago I thought they ran things better than labour did or anyone else..  I have realised now with some history and hindsigt that they dont run things any better. What has improved things slightly is a devolved governmet what would improve things sightly more is an independent government.  The snp isnt any better than any other party but the structure of independence would be better even if its just slightly better.

Edited by BigDoddyKane
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BigDoddyKane said:

Im not a SNP supporter(Indy voter but not alba)and up until about a year ago I thought they ran things better than labour did or anyone else..  I have realised now with some history and hindsigt that they dont run things any better. What has improved things slightly is a devolved governmet what would improve things sightly more is an independent government.  The snp isnt any better than any other party but the structure of independence would be better even if its just slightly better.

There really isn't much of a reason to believe that independent government would mean any improvement if you don't trust the SNP. Ultimately what it would just mean is that the SNP would be in power for 5-10 years with less money to actually govern with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DMCs said:

There really isn't much of a reason to believe that independent government would mean any improvement if you don't trust the SNP. Ultimately what it would just mean is that the SNP would be in power for 5-10 years with less money to actually govern with.

It's quite a leap to assume the first 5-10 years of Independence would be led by the SNP. The structure of every political party in Scotland would alter markedly, some would no longer exist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...