Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

1 minute ago, spongeheid15 said:

A see Nippy wants the EU flag to continue to be flowing at the parliament every day, petty politics again (should be the union flag) rather than address the NHS crisis, education, and streets in here own city being rat infested the list could go on. Still the sheep follow. 

I see that an absolute non-story from a year ago has been dragged up by various right wing pressers and phrased in such a way to make it seem like this is some diktat handed down by Sturgeon today. I also see idiots have fallen for it again.

22 minutes ago, spongeheid15 said:

A see Nippy wants the EU flag to continue to be flowing at the parliament every day, petty politics again (should be the union flag) rather than address the NHS crisis, education, and streets in here own city being rat infested the list could go on. Still the sheep follow. 

Do you see no irony in whining about a scary union flag whilst sharing childish propaganda about how good union and a union flag are? “That bloody union, eh? It’s evil. Not like our glorious, special union.” UK nationalism really is a cult.

21 minutes ago, spongeheid15 said:

1) "I", not "A"; "flown", not "flowing"; "her", not "here"

2) The Union flag is also flown

3) What a pointless post

flags-flying-outside-scottish-parliament

1 hour ago, spongeheid15 said:

Screenshot_20220121_105524.jpg

I like paying for healthcare. A $400 prescription is great news, especially when I already pay $500 per month for health insurance with a $4,000 deductible.

I'm sure nobody in Scotland actually wants baby boxes, as seen on Question Time. An $8,000 hospital bill is just better.

It's also good that worker's have very little rights here. Who needs them? It's good being trampled on.

And those CEO's need every penny so it's mighty generous of them to deliver that $7.25 minimum wage. If you deserved more they would maybe give you air conditioning.

Vacation days? Hahaha.

I like waking up to the news of a school shooting.

But still, Scotland is a nightmare.

You're a naïve little man.

3 hours ago, spongeheid15 said:

Absolutely. Raging.

GIRFUY

images.jpeg-2.jpg

41T9H5hwWWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

FHy0h_aXwAE2xHw.jpeg.jpg

3 hours ago, Anonapersona said:

I like paying for healthcare. A $400 prescription is great news, especially when I already pay $500 per month for health insurance with a $4,000 deductible.

I'm sure nobody in Scotland actually wants baby boxes, as seen on Question Time. An $8,000 hospital bill is just better.

It's also good that worker's have very little rights here. Who needs them? It's good being trampled on.

And those CEO's need every penny so it's mighty generous of them to deliver that $7.25 minimum wage. If you deserved more they would maybe give you air conditioning.

Vacation days? Hahaha.

I like waking up to the news of a school shooting.

But still, Scotland is a nightmare.

You're a naïve little man.

This surely begs the question, why live there then?

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

This surely begs the question, why live there then?

A fair question.

When the place I last worked at in Scotland closed its doors, I found an opportunity and I took it. At the time I had absolutely zero commitments so it was exciting and a chance to start something new.

Unfortunately, health issues have cost me dearly so I'm not in a financial position to get up and move.

The tories are slowly turning the UK into Little America anyways, so why bother.

Screenshot_20220123_175309.thumb.jpg.96a6b7e708d9b47657ea6dc26f0afe7a.jpg

In terms of both quality and content, these might be the two worst memes in the history of this subforum. I do not say that lightly.

It’s rare to see someone regularly outperforming what many would consider to be peak human performance, but here’s spongeheid15 raising his own bar and producing worse and worse memes on an almost weekly basis. Quite simply a generational talent.

9 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

It’s rare to see someone regularly outperforming what many would consider to be peak human performance, but here’s spongeheid15 raising his own bar and producing worse and worse memes on an almost weekly basis. Quite simply a generational talent.

TBF ‘nictator’ would be a great name for a big fuckoff e-fag; might half inch that. 

Absolutely gone at the "she wants to spy on your family with a named state snoop, and punish us for things we say over a bread roll and soup" line.

The whole thing should have been based around that.

"You can tell she lies when she moves her lips, she wants to punish us for things we say over steak pie and chips"

"Nicola Sturgeon, she's really nasty, she wants to punish us for things we say over a Greggs cheese and onion pastie"