Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Putting them on ignore has improved my forum experience immensely, all that permaraging must be exhausting for them. The abuse didn't bother me, being called a c**t by a twat is meaningless, it's the constant despair that this is the worst of all possible worlds and how everyone is idiots apart from them. The stuff about it being like Germany in the 1930s going unchallenged by the other "main players" was the last straw for me. Sadly I've ended up adding Scotty to the select list, not so much for what he posts but the sheer volume and repetitiveness got too wearisome.

The sheer volume is impressive, but alas, the content is anything but.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, Scott Steiner said:

Due to the rapid expansion of the EEIL, as well as the realisation kicking in that I'm not Stormzy, I have less trolls to deal with, and my post count is reducing as a result.

You wonder how empty the lives of those who are overly hostile to others are.  Tony Ferrino and Salt v Vinegar are the most recent posters I highlight in this respect.

Post quality is also increasing the more I converse only with posters outwith the EEIL.

Hopefully you eventually take me off your list, but I can't tell you what to do.

'Fewer'. Not 'less'. 

Come on man, I expect better from the most erudite Yoon on the board.... 😉

18 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:

Cheers Kenneth, and it's actually worth a lot.

I've been reading your posts and think you were unfairly lambasted for bringing up the demographic argument, which in my opinion is a valid one.

I don't think it's sinister to care about these things as it's relevant to your cause.  I don't think it's bad to value the existence of the Scottish people and have a pride in that group either.

With me being a Unionist I obviously look at that from a different angle.  I see the ancient Kingdoms that pre-dated Scotland and straddled what we now call borders, along with the huge movement of peoples between these kingdoms as reason to argue that Brits are a people in their own right.

Anyway, I'm going off on one so I'll  stop there! :D

Thank you. 

I dont know much about ancient kingdoms predating Scotland, heard about kings of northumberland and celts and britons. Willing to be educated though. Certain Scotland was a nation before England though. 

17 hours ago, BFTD said:

What's your opinion on UDI and Scottish Sovereigns, Kenneth?  :whistle

See you next weekend.

had to googl Scottish sovereigns, look like a bunch of daftys.

UDI?  Snp should b campainging on all future elections as majoritie vote declare independence. Vote snp and we will declare independence if a more mps are returned.  no messing about.

12 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:

Due to the rapid expansion of the EEIL, as well as the realisation kicking in that I'm not Stormzy, I have less trolls to deal with, and my post count is reducing as a result.

You wonder how empty the lives of those who are overly hostile to others are.  Tony Ferrino and Salt v Vinegar are the most recent posters I highlight in this respect.

Post quality is also increasing the more I converse only with posters outwith the EEIL.

Hopefully you eventually take me off your list, but I can't tell you what to do.

Just wanted to say, most gracious, and well done on your new posting regime, it can't be easy! List duly edited.

9 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I also see we're back to tiny unreadable text again

That really doesn’t matter to spongeheid, who evidently can’t read. But when it comes to crazy BritNats he follows on Twitter or Facebook sharing images with KRAANKIeee in ‘em, if he sees it, he screenshots it.