Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

1 minute ago, Baxter Parp said:

It aint Arthur Donaldson, son.

That it is Oor Arthur has never been denied.  That the first iteration of the ScotchNats were Nazi playthings has never been denied either.

That your whole movement is one of grievance and identity is simply a given.

47 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, welshbairn said:
Can't believe any proud Brit celebrating English traitors welcoming a murderous Dutch invader here. Lord Haw Haw, eat your heart out.

At the invitation of Pope Innocent XI as well.

What's 200 thousand ducats and a mass of deliverence in Rome between pals?

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

That it is Oor Arthur has never been denied.

Yes it has.  It's not him. There you go.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

That the first iteration of the ScotchNats were Nazi playthings has never been denied either.

Yes it has, that was an invention of the Herald assisted by an MI5 "informant" who fancied a payoff.

That your whole movement is one of grievance and identity is simply a given.

Ha.  Coming from the Orange Proddy marching band, that's a fucking laugh.

So you agree that it isn't Arthur Donaldson, fair enough.  So, if it helps, here's what an "Orange Proddy Band" looks like:

George-Square.jpg

I don't see a band and I don't see any 'proddies'.

Still, batter on in your usual ignorant fashion.

I don't see a band and I don't see any 'proddies'.

Still, batter on in your usual ignorant fashion.

Frankly, I'm just glad we cleared up that SNP = fascism pish. So, just for you, here's another Orange Proddy Band:

George-Square.jpg

Look how at how they glorify the union!

Frankly, I'm just glad we cleared up that SNP = fascism pish. So, just for you, here's another Orange Proddy Band:

George-Square.jpg

Look how at how they glorify the union!

Thanks, buddy.  Whenever I need a reminder of what ignorant belligerents the ScotchNats are I always am able to turn to you.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Thanks, buddy.  Whenever I need a reminder of what ignorant belligerents the ScotchNats are I always am able to turn to you.

NP, whenever you feel the need for actual historical fact, feel free to call on me. My heart bursts with love for you and your ignorance.

NP, whenever you feel the need for actual historical fact, feel free to call on me. My heart bursts with love for you and your ignorance.

Thanks.  The band pics without a band will stand you in good stead.

What a fascinating and seemingly endless attempt to bury the The Conservative and Unionist Party strategy of Nazi appeasement under a single grainy photograph of the wrong guy.

Of course it would be wholly inappropriate to compare today's parties with the actions of their forebears in the 1930's. As were the current UK government put in the same position as Chamberlain or Baldwin, the PM would simply write two articles for the Telegraph and go with the one that would sell the most copies and wir alle sprechen Deutsch by now.

Edited by williemillersmoustache

15 hours ago, strichener said:

You do realise that this post is just one giant contradiction?  Your opening paragraph states every 20 years with a seismic change and then you proceed to say that the seismic change that has happened means we should have another within 20 years.🤔

Yeah its not a very clear post, should of taken more time in writing it

To summarise, the Brexit vote gives a valid reason for another indy vote soon. After that whatever the result it should be a long time before theres another one,

31 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

Yeah its not a very clear post, should of taken more time in writing it

To summarise, the Brexit vote gives a valid reason for another indy vote soon. After that whatever the result it should be a long time before theres another one,

If you believe in democracy there is no logic in that second sentence.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Stop replying to and quoting the self loathing pissheid please.

Exactly. 

This is competing with the coronavirus thread as the most tedious, troll-infested thread out there. 

All due to one poster, who is revelling in getting people to bite every time he posts his deliberate, provocative garbage.