Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

I watched Glen Campbell on BBC's Reporting Scotland giving Borris Johnson a hard time about several issues and as usual not giving BJ a chance to answer, the interview was done in a very aggressive manner, its a pity the press and TV don't hold Nicoliar to account in the same manner. Also wondering where Pete is and how the investigation is going!!. Noticed the fists where a tight as f--k at the podium the other day must be stressed to fu!k. 
Spongheid by name...

Should be pretty amusing when 'political party spends its own money' doesn't erupt into the cataclysmic government and Indi-swording scandal that yoons are desperately wanking themselves into a frenzy over.

Mind you, it's no been the same since 'Nicoliar' had to resign in disgrace after they found her guilty of misleading parliament before the  QC actually charged with establishing the truth of that matter gave his judgement.

Wonder what the next big SNP scandal that exists solely in the minds of exasperated yoons is going to be?

5 hours ago, spongeheid15 said:

I watched Glen Campbell on BBC's Reporting Scotland giving Borris Johnson a hard time about several issues and as usual not giving BJ a chance to answer, the interview was done in a very aggressive manner, its a pity the press and TV don't hold Nicoliar to account in the same manner. Also wondering where Pete is and how the investigation is going!!. Noticed the fists where a tight as f--k at the podium the other day must be stressed to fu!k. 

To be fair to BoJo, he has one skill.  He has a remarkable ability to answer questions he hasn't been asked, cunningly ignoring the one he was asked, like the 'whit aboot yon oilfield, with Cop26 coming up ya eejit?' that was met with a reply about renewables. 

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

To be fair to BoJo, he has one skill.  He has a remarkable ability to answer questions he hasn't been asked, cunningly ignoring the one he was asked, like the 'whit aboot yon oilfield, with Cop26 coming up ya eejit?' that was met with a reply about renewables. 

Avoiding answering questions with bluff,  bluster and BS is hardly a skill.

36 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Thing is, there are plenty of valid criticisms of Sturgeon and SNP but the unionists are too thick and raging to make a coherent argument that people could possibly care about.

Go on then, please tell us what argument Unionists should be making on here that they haven't already done so? 

I mean if you're not too thick and too raging it should be a doddle for you, let's hear a coherent criticism of Sturgeon that hasn't been made here? 

ETA - It's always funny when the cult members act as if the Unionists are the ones that should be making compelling arguments, you do realise we are winning and have been for both of our entire lives. It's beyond evident the separatists don't have the intellect to make a compelling argument for their cause. All they have is their ideological insecurities and nobody really cares about that. 

Edited by SANTAN

1 hour ago, SANTAN said:

........a compelling argument for their cause. 

I think that Scotland should run all aspects of her affairs. Just like Ireland, Iceland, Australia or any other independent sovereign state. We elect our Governments. We make our own decisions. If we don't like that Government we vote for another. We make our own mistakes. 

It really is as simple as that.

6 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

I think that Scotland should run all aspects of her affairs. Just like Ireland, Iceland, Australia or any other independent sovereign state. We elect our Governments. We make our own decisions. If we don't like that Government we vote for another. We make our own mistakes. 

That's fair enough. I respect that opinion, unfortunately for yourself it doesn't seem to be shared with the majority of the country in which you live. 

6 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

Not when, as I , don’t consider Scotland to be a sovereign state.

The people voted against that in 2014.

You seem to have a short memory

10 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Not when, as I , don’t consider Scotland to be a sovereign state.

The people voted against that in 2014.

You seem to have a short memory

What if people change their minds about it? We get the chance to do that every 4 or 5 years for Westminster and Holyrood.

3 hours ago, SANTAN said:

Go on then, please tell us what argument Unionists should be making on here that they haven't already done so? 

I mean if you're not too thick and too raging it should be a doddle for you, let's hear a coherent criticism of Sturgeon that hasn't been made here? 

ETA - It's always funny when the cult members act as if the Unionists are the ones that should be making compelling arguments, you do realise we are winning and have been for both of our entire lives. It's beyond evident the separatists don't have the intellect to make a compelling argument for their cause. All they have is their ideological insecurities and nobody really cares about that. 

😂

Imagine typing that out in a frothing rage and accusing me of being “raging”.

Biggest criticism is they forget how many people in Scotland are knuckle-dragging  Sevco bigots. Need to make the messaging simpler so even empty heads like you can understand.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

What if people change their minds about it? We get the chance to do that every 4 or 5 years for Westminster and Holyrood.

For major referendums I would say every 20 years is the earliest they should be done again even then only if something seismic changes in opinion,

In this case with the EU referendum changing things after last vote and with Scotland voting heavily in favour of being in EU then its a decent reason why we should get another one.

I would prefer though that as part of any future referendum vote its stated in the legal side of things that its agreed there wont be another one for 20/30 years. 2 in 10 years is more than enough for everyone on both sides i think

It is just too time consuming a debate to continue  forever without a break as it impacts on getting things done atter a while

Edited by BigDoddyKane

8 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

😂

Imagine typing that out in a frothing rage and accusing me of being “raging”.

Biggest criticism is they forget how many people in Scotland are knuckle-dragging  Sevco bigots. Need to make the messaging simpler so even empty heads like you can understand.

I was parroting the insults you've used in your post, I don't think you're raging but you're clearly a bit dim to not realise that's what was happening. 

You've not answered the main point though, you said Unionists are so dumb and raging that they don't make any convincing arguments against Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP even though in your words there are plenty, I'll ask again.... care to provide a coherent criticism of Sturgeon that hasn't already been made on here? Your shite attempt at humour doesn't count. 

Edited by SANTAN

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Sounds plausible but do you honestly believe that something as important as changing the very ‘being’ of a nation should be voted on every 5 years? Sorry, I disagree.

1 minute ago, SANTAN said:

Scotland, probably the UK too but not too sure on that one. 

Ah, funny how little Britons see Scotland as a joyfully powerless country (when it suits them) and a wee region of their blessed, powerful country (when it suits them). Either we’re a country in a political union or we’re not. If we are, the type of union we’re in is pretty archaic.

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Ah, funny how little Britons see Scotland as a joyfully powerless country (when it suits them) and a wee region of their blessed, powerful country (when it suits them). Either we’re a country in a political union or we’re not. If we are, the type of union we’re in is pretty archaic.

Eh? You've completely lost me. 

29 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Sounds plausible but do you honestly believe that something as important as changing the very ‘being’ of a nation should be voted on every 5 years? Sorry, I disagree.

Every year till we get it right in my opinion, like resitting a driving test.