Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

15 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Here I just thought of a class joke btw. 

What do you get if you cross yellow and green? 

Indigo (Indy-Go)...

But if you mix yellow and green you get lime shirley?

To get indigo you need to mix blue and red....?

Season 5 Idk GIF by Friends

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:
On 28/05/2021 at 13:24, spongeheid15 said:
Wonder what the convulsive liar will come up with today 

This has to be a Yesser on the wind up. I refuse to believe anyone is genuinely this stupid.

Have you never read any threads any posts on the Junior forum?

Looking very much (and has been for a while) as though @welshbairn @NotThePars @John Lambies Doos and @Dunning1874 are going to have to have a think about suitable destinations for my ill-gotten cash (midnight tomorrow is the finish line, but I'm not holding my breath).

I'd like to make it clear that Falkirk, Dunfermline, and Partick Thistle are not registered charities, but I'd consider making an exception for Greenock Morton FC.

On 26/05/2021 at 23:52, Shipa said:

My initial point was that, rather than bitching about pro-indy parties working together, pro-union parties would be better concentrating on working with each other.

As you say re: OBFA there was no formal agreement, but it does show that if opposition parties can work together, whether with long-term deals or issue-specific agreements, they can make change  or, at least, hold the ruling party to account.

I'm generally supportive of the SNP, but there is a need for an opposition to ask the questions that need asking, and I do believe they can do that more effectively by working together.

If you wanted an opposition to stand up to NSP you should have voted Alba. The rest are just part of the circus. Especially the Greens. At least the Unionist# are clear on what they stand for.

I guess this is the best place to put this.  I assume some people on here are SNP members and might know.

What is going on with the SNP and their internal governance?  Douglas Chapman, MP for Dunfermlin and West Fife, has resigned as the SNP treasurer saying that he hasn't recieved the information he needs to carry out his duties as treasurer of the party.  What is the story about this?  Is he an anti-Nicola zoomer or is there something to this?  Is the SNP skint?

Edited by ICTChris

40 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I guess this is the best place to put this.  I assume some people on here are SNP members and might know.

What is going on with the SNP and their internal governance?  Douglas Chapman, MP for Dunfermlin and West Fife, has resigned as the SNP treasurer saying that he hasn't recieved the information he needs to carry out his duties as treasurer of the party.  What is the story about this?  Is he an anti-Nicola zoomer or is there something to this?  Is the SNP skint?

Guess you don't spend much time on the Indyref2 thread.

2 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Guess you don't spend much time on the Indyref2 thread.

I don’t so thank you for the directions. I see my MP has just resigned from the SNP NEC.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

I don’t so thank you for the directions. I see my MP has just resigned from the SNP NEC.

She is clearly on manoeuvres.

Was stricken and signed off work at the start of the election campaign.

Recovered enough to manage a staged return to work on the first working day after the votes were counted.

Several hours into her first day at work, she extended herself to appear in in a tv studio commenting on stuff.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So wee Nippy is now the SNP's treasurer and the only party officers registered with the Electoral Commission are Pete and Nippy.  Of course, the clapping seals who voted for this chancer won't give a f**k:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guess "British and proud" doesn't check anything but have a Glengarrys from the cash for making me chortle kincky