Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

26 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Anyone going to own up to this? 

Gordon S strikes me as a stoney type of guy. 

4axvdp.gif.4f62f9835eda6dec507f617e6163a2f5.gif

Someone here is choosing to pretend to not understand something they understand perfectly well.

And I don't think that person is Nicola Sturgeon.

3 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Being performatively thick in public to own the nats

Thankfully the brave souls at the voice of the forgotten just happened to be there to film it 🤣

15 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Are we all suggesting this guy isn't voting who he said he has? 

I wouldn't write it off tbh. Although I admit it's possible that the guy is genuinely that thick, or hasn't read or heard on one of the many hundreds, or quite possibly thousands of occasions that it's been mentioned, that the SNP favour a 2nd refetendum.

There's a possibility the person tweeting it isn't on the level either imo.

Screenshot_20210510-124942.thumb.jpg.dab142e02a18a83460d3993ec97149b0.jpg

Screenshot_20210510-124912.thumb.jpg.b996a3eeab51af176c00afcc192ff48f.jpg

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Are we all suggesting this guy isn't voting who he said he has? 

It'll be some sleekit c**t like you who's just not very good at being sleekit. Indy bus on its way. 

29 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Where is the ghost of barb, he's a lot of charity bets to fulfil at end of month.

He's posting about Morton.. I said on another thread but I had thought he was just vanished but he's still active. 

On 10/05/2021 at 15:08, HTG said:

It'll be some sleekit c**t like you who's just not very good at being sleekit. Indy bus on its way. 

Well there are obviously people who voted SNP that don't want a referendum, I'd imagine the majority of them to be as dim as the guy in the video comes across. I don't see why it couldn't be sincere. 

When's your Indy bus arriving? I've aged 20 years since the first time I was told about it. 

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Glad to see some much needed change in the cabinet. 

Still some no users in there though,  Robison and Mathieson to start with. What did she do when she was Health Secretary other than be Sturgeon's best pal?  Mathieson always fails to inspire and as for Swinney enough said.  Time will tell.

1 minute ago, Elric said:

Still some no users in there though,  Robison and Mathieson to start with. What did she do when she was Health Secretary other than be Sturgeon's best pal?  Mathieson always fails to inspire and as for Swinney enough said.  Time will tell.

I mean staggering that Yousaf is in a key cabinet role in any capacity, but yes there is clear incompetence throughout the cabinet. That said shudder to think about opposition like Baillie or Rennie in a cabinet position had elections gone the other way!haha.