Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

56 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

In England a donkey with a blue rosette and a Union flag pinned to its arse would walk the GE!

Not quite but if the polls ever look really bad for BoJo then Sunak will be wheeled out to turn the tide. 

Edited by ayrmad

9 hours ago, ayrmad said:

I think Sunak would walk a GE if he was ever Tory leader. 

33 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Yeah, I seriously doubt Patel will ever lead the Tories but I don't think it's because there are a significant number of Tories out there thinking "Now, I don't mind brown people and I don't mind women but a brown woman? Never!"

If Johnson were to go right now, I've no doubt Sunak would be the next leader. He's lucky in that he got to ride the crest of the wave and be the one to appear to be giving everyone free money. He's essentially had the easiest job in British politics probably for decades. the chancellor that gets to give everyone cash and has Brexit and the pandemic as an excuse.

He's also affable enough that people who aren't traditional Tories like him.

It's getting to face the electorate which would be his problem, imo.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

It's getting to face the electorate which would be his problem, imo.

Even Tories must understand that the general public are more likely to vote for someone that can at least mask being a complete psychopath?

14 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Even Tories must understand that the general public are more likely to vote for someone that can at least mask being a complete psychopath?

hancock-laughing.jpg

2 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

To be fair, I think Hancock is more of a bed-wetting simpleton than a psychopath.

I think he's a clear fucking headcase in addition to being daft.

If Sunak every becomes party leader/PM, they might have a wee image problem. Not his race or skin colour - will people ever vote for someone so small? He's about 5 foot 4. He has tried to get round this by changing his annual budget picture from this:1886496_budget2020rishisunakandteamcredi

to this:

40008364-9322605-image-a-19_161479975641

The only thing that stands out in that article is the words “Maurice, “Golden” and “ruse”.

All I know about Maurice Golden is that he spent about a year desperately sniffing about Kirstene Hair, even offering to stand in for her at a hustings where he made a complete fool of himself.

13 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
The only thing that stands out in that article is the words “Maurice, “Golden” and “ruse”.

All I know about Maurice Golden is that he spent about a year desperately sniffing about Kirstene Hair, even offering to stand in for her at a hustings where he made a complete fool of himself.

I kind of knew him for a couple of years through my work.  

Message ends.

Too cautious to take minutes is becoming a theme.
Playground stuff compared to the big hitters like Cameron, Jendrick and Hancock but essentially the same beast. 
Cmon m8, like I say I love your posts on rugby thread, but you are becoming a tad obsessed here. As a matter of interest, who will you be voting for come May? Surely as an independence supporter, a vote for a unionist party would be futile?

On 03/04/2021 at 18:46, DeeTillEhDeh said:
On 03/04/2021 at 15:08, Stormzy said:
Surprised this one hasn't made an appearance. 

I've heard that other parties up here may have done the same - it would explain why there has not been a big hoo-ha about it.

That's probably why DPB and Ayrmad haven't had it on their conspirancy list.

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

Too cautious to take minutes is becoming a theme.

Playground stuff compared to the big hitters like Cameron, Jendrick and Hancock but essentially the same beast. 

Here we go again, another unfounded political attack.

Have you let Wings over Scotland in on this one?