Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

15 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

This and the fact the committee has found her at fault, aye the pressure is not going to go away, this place will be very tetchy and it will all feel like groundhog day until the elections have been and gone.

People are entrenched now and barring any major catastrophe or publishing of more Salmond evidence then there will be no movement on either sides til the election. Not even a wee Christmas game of football to look forward to, watch out for the rats and keep your feet clean. 

Wishful thinking on your part.

It's high time people showed a bit of respect to the first minister of Scotland.

She'll go when she's ready.

11 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

In fairness you did say you voted most recently for a Tory.

I did, is that how we view things? I'm not a member, I don't support much of their policy, I've voted for other parties more than them in my lifetime. 

This and the fact the committee has found her at fault, aye the pressure is not going to go away, this place will be very tetchy and it will all feel like groundhog day until the elections have been and gone.
People are entrenched now and barring any major catastrophe or publishing of more Salmond evidence then there will be no movement on either sides til the election. Not even a wee Christmas game of football to look forward to, watch out for the rats and keep your feet clean. 
Fortunately most people don't pay any credence to that bitter publication

17 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Your severe myopia is blinding you.  Nothing wrong with holding alternate views, but your constant belligerent belittling of everyone who disagrees with you shows and says much more about your own narrow mindset, rather than you being open to an adult debate.

Go on, gies anerr wee rougie - you know you can't help yourself. 

This must be your first time reading here if you think I'm the one that goes out their way to belittling and off topic insults etc.. 

13 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

Well, that’s a lie for a start.

Why are you even messaging me, have you still not managed to find any Unionists that don't support Rangers? 

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Wishful thinking on your part.

It's high time people showed a bit of respect to the first minister of Scotland.

She'll go when she's ready.

What part is wishful thinking, some of you guys post what you want to happen I more often than not post what I think will happen, you're a fool if you don't think their is sufficient ammo for the Unionists to prolong their attack, as I said this could have been over if the committee had went one way but they've went the other and now everybody is going to continue the discussion, rightly or wrongly. 

16 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I don't think Labour will back it either but abstain.

Even Rennie was backtracking tonight.

If the opposition have any sense they should leave the Tories being the only ones supporting the VoNC.

but would that be a good move? It would give the anti SNP voters only one Party to vote for while the anti-Tories votes would be split.

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

This must be your first time reading here if you think I'm the one that goes out their way to belittling and off topic insults etc.. 

Why are you even messaging me, have you still not managed to find any Unionists that don't support Rangers? 

What part is wishful thinking, some of you guys post what you want to happen I more often than not post what I think will happen, you're a fool if you don't think their is sufficient ammo for the Unionists to prolong their attack, as I said this could have been over if the committee had went one way but they've went the other and now everybody is going to continue the discussion, rightly or wrongly. 

The case for the prosecution rests, m'lud.  The defendant obviously is not open to any worldly views outside of his own wee utopia. 

Just now, hearthammer said:

The case for the prosecution rests, m'lud.  The defendant obviously is not open to any worldly views outside of his own wee utopia. 

Yes you've obviously shown yourself to be a fair person that's got his eyes wide open and fingers on the pulse by being part of a circle jerk. 

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I see certain posters are still using the vile slur 'Tory' to describe innocent people whose only 'crime' is to have voted for the Conservative Party.

And I see most people are only critical of posts from people they disagree with politically and blind to any of the other stuff going on. Go and look at the "personal abuse" I aimed at him and make a funny on it. 

Anyway, I'm off here for a while. 

Edited by Stormzy

5 minutes ago, Pato said:

Sometimes I find billboard and sign companies tendency to rigidly stick to what the client asked for even when it's obviously misspelt to be a tiresome trait, other times...

I saw one of those while I was out yesterday. It had Sarwar on it, and a caption something like "vote for jobs and opportunity - STURGEON OUT!"

Then because it was an electronic billboard it switched to one from the Advertising Standards Authority saying "we check all the adverts you see to make sure you can trust them," which I found quite amusing.

21 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I did, is that how we view things? I'm not a member, I don't support much of their policy, I've voted for other parties more than them in my lifetime. 

If you vote Tory and you've said (I believe) that at the next election you'll vote Tory then you can't really deny being a Tory I'm afraid 

5 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

If you vote Tory and you've said (I believe) that at the next election you'll vote Tory then you can't really deny being a Tory I'm afraid 

He's an absolute shitebag embarrassed by the political party he claims to support.

typical rabid yoon.

24 minutes ago, Dev said:

but would that be a good move? It would give the anti SNP voters only one Party to vote for while the anti-Tories votes would be split.

You seem very upset with anything Patrick Harvie related and people criticising Sarah Smith m9. I take it the outcome of the report yesterday was not to your liking.