Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

3 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Has the creepy Agent 47 lookalike on Sky News shown his baldy napper yet?

He was jizzing his pants on Friday evening when he got the committee decision scoop.

There was a tweet showing him revealing it live on sky, slightly different reaction this time! 

Fuming 

22 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

Stormzy loves those apples because it allows him to get more mileage from his trolling.

You're such a naughty little character assasin. Stop trying to label me, bro. 

4 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

What level is stormzy at the moment lads?

Claiming he's not bothered, claiming he's only trolling or spunking his red dot load?

Smoking a spliff in my garden, off work for 2 days, sipping Fanta Lemon, still enjoying my teams league victory and El Buffalo scoring yesterday, probably going to play some playstation and have pizza for tea. 

Wake up tomorrow and enjoy a relaxing day whilst keeping my eye open for the committee to return their verdicts. That is my current state of play. I can't say I ever made much fuss about the Hamilton report in the first place, I mean I'd get criticism if I had have done so..

ETA - Also listening to Kanye - College Dropout. 

Edited by Stormzy

Smoking a spliff in my garden, off work for 2 days, sipping Fanta Lemon, still enjoying my teams league victory and El Buffalo scoring yesterday, probably going to play some playstation and have pizza for tea. 
Wake up tomorrow and enjoy a relaxing day whilst keeping my eye open for the committee to return their verdicts. That is my current state of play. I can't say I ever made much fuss about the Hamilton report in the first place, I mean I'd get criticism if I had have done so..
I don't mind your posting tbf, you bring a bit of balance to politics forum but did think your posting of NK pictures after a democratically elected leader has been cleared by an independent enquiry was a bit childish

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I don't mind your posting tbf, you bring a bit of balance to politics forum but did think your posting of NK pictures after a democratically elected leader has been cleared by an independent enquiry was a bit childish

Appreciate the kind words. I thought it was funny in the context considering they were legitimately cheerleaders but each to their own. 

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I've put in a complaint to the BBC regards Sarah Smith - that was just shocking - the phrase "still bad news for Nicola Sturgeon" when she was cleared on every charge is one of the most biased pieces I have seen.

Even Glenn Campbell is being fair here.

Stating the facts.

How has she survived this whole debacle she clearly has deeply held views that call into question her journalist qualities.

5 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

ETA - Also listening to Kanye - College Dropout. 

Midlife crisis it is.

6 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I watched Harvie on BBC earlier, brilliant brilliant brilliant. He said the Sturgeon part of matter is now finished, the Tory's are disgraceful hypocrites (cited Patel) and stated not one unionist party has any vision for Scotland. That's me decided.
SNP/Green in May.

Here it is if anyone wants the full thing