Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

I've put the c**t on ignore. Just an absolutely mental, spamming fantasist. 

ETA: Genuinely mystifying that PB is repeatedly banned but that arsehole is somehow able to ruin thread after thread with delusional shite. 

TBF, they do keep banning him, but he's like an unflushable jobby.

Is he still obsessively bigging up Mario Balotelli over on Misc. Fitba?

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

I've put the c**t on ignore. Just an absolutely mental, spamming fantasist. 

ETA: Genuinely mystifying that PB is repeatedly banned but that arsehole is somehow able to ruin thread after thread with delusional shite. 

Me too. Has the nerve to say that NS will cost us independence. You couldn't make that level of delusional shite up.  

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

Nothing to crow about as that assumes that two-thirds do not trust her.

3 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Are we witnessing schizophrenia or is the Perthsire guy actually not the same person as CYG??

Lord no. 

CYG is probably Supras - you won't remember him. An absolute nutter who spammed the f**k out of Misc Football. Came back as Peppino Impastato (sp) and spammed the f**k out of the Politics forum in the same way. He was emptied, and voila - CYG. 

Lord no. 
CYG is probably Supras - you won't remember him. An absolute nutter who spammed the f**k out of Misc Football. Came back as Peppino Impastato (sp) and spammed the f**k out of the Politics forum in the same way. He was emptied, and voila - CYG. 

I figured out he was searching his name on here which is why he turned up in the most random parts of the forum if someone wrote his name. So I made my signature white and the writing as small as I could and wrote “supras is a c**t.”

Endless entertainment imagining him trying to find out why there was random posts when he was searching his own name.

1 minute ago, Baxter Parp said:

Not if you don't vote SNP, no.

I don't care. I'm not voting for that shower and they're incapable of getting us independence anyway.

Membership is going today too.

I've thought in the cold light of day for a long time Scotland will never be independent cause our resources are far too important to England, they'll never let us go.

But I was prepared to vote for it and campaign for it to my dying day.

I'm done now, its over.  Not remotely interested.

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I don't care. I'm not voting for that shower and they're incapable of getting us independence anyway.

Membership is going today too.

I've thought in the cold light of day for a long time Scotland will never be independent cause our resources are far too important to England, they'll never let us go.

But I was prepared to vote for it and campaign for it to my dying day.

I'm done now, its over.  Not remotely interested.

Still think Joanna's going to be leader?