Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

Wait, what?! He 100% is a seedy loser. He constantly creates tiresome aliases for this site.
Naw. When you see some of the reactions PB provokes among the cyclists his alias creation is somewhat vindicated. He is miles better than the suspected alias accounts of the politics forum.

• 2 months later...
On 27/12/2018 at 18:35, Hard Graft said:

Because they take the bait every time - only thing in their sad and and what would appear to be their sexually deprived lives that gives them a thrill. Another box of tissues for the Jupe?

He wasn't talking to you.

Aw f**k, now I'VE gone and done it.   :1eye

6 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Also fwiw - while the Alistair Campbell thing really isn't great from the FM, the breakdown that insufferable tit Jonathan Shafi is having over it on Twitter is highly entertaining. Such an inflated sense of his own importance.

You wouldn't pose for a selfie with a convicted killer. There's really no difference with the likes of Campbell and Blair. The reality of what happened to Iraq is too easily obscured. Over a million people died, millions more were horribly injured, an entire nation has been mentally tramuatised by constant horrific violence and the radioactive weapons used are causing still births and birth defects on a huge scale.

Further, a report sent to the UN General Assembly by Dr Nawal Majeed Al-Sammarai, Iraq’s Minister of Women’s Affairs since 2006, stated that in September 2009, Fallujah General Hospital had 170 babies born, 24% of which died within their first week of life. Worse yet, fully 75% of the babies born that month were deformed. This compares to August 2002, six months before the US invasion, when 530 live births were reported with only six dying in the first week, and only one deformity. Clearly something terrible is happening in Fallujah, and many doctors suspect it’s the depleted uranium dust that is permeating the city.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/dave-lindorff/depleted-uranium-weapons_b_326547.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer_us=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_cs=i2v_YlH7k9N_qPCj2DIJ6w

There is no equivocating over choices made or any way Alistair Campbell's reputation can be recovered. The man is a monster and deserves the fate of WW2 convicted war criminals who were hung.

I quite like Lammy these days tbh - he was blatantly a bit of a w**k when he first became an MP/minister in the Blair years, but he seems to have developed into a campaigner of real moral force when you look at some of the speeches etc he's made and work he's done in recent years on Grenfell, windrush etc.

Also fwiw - while the Alistair Campbell thing really isn't great from the FM, the breakdown that insufferable tit Jonathan Shafi is having over it on Twitter is highly entertaining. Such an inflated sense of his own importance.

I went to uni with him, he was a fucking weirdo.

There's no chance of getting out of this Bexit fuckcluster if no talking is allowed with people who made a bad and ill informed choice 16 years ago. That has to be up to half the current MPs.  What was happening to the Marsh Arabs and the Kurds in particular under Saddam was fucking horrendous and I can understand why people thought the war was worth the risk, although I was hugely against it at the time. They didn't know how terrible it would turn out, nor how badly the Americans would handle the post war mess. Campbell was not Goebbels.

Edited by welshbairn

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

You wouldn't pose for a selfie with a convicted killer. There's really no difference with the likes of Campbell and Blair. The reality of what happened to Iraq is too easily obscured. Over a million people died, millions more were horribly injured, an entire nation has been mentally tramuatised by constant horrific violence and the radioactive weapons used are causing still births and birth defects on a huge scale.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/dave-lindorff/depleted-uranium-weapons_b_326547.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer_us=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_cs=i2v_YlH7k9N_qPCj2DIJ6w

There is no equivocating over choices made or any way Alistair Campbell's reputation can be recovered. The man is a monster and deserves the fate of WW2 convicted war criminals who were hung.

H_B :lol: