Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

3 hours ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

I understand quoting this sort of thing takes the eyes off of your own creepy behaviour but please stop quoting jambo

If anyone else quotes Mayor Wilkins III quoting Melanius Murkey quoting Jambo99 I'm going to put everyone on ignore. Or scream really loudly.

Nicola Sturgeon is extraordinarily media managed. 

Part of that has been Nicola Sturgeon spending a lot of media opportunities alongside children.

Personally, I hate it. I reckon Nicola is frightened of adults. I prefer when she can't escape Scottish people and she gets heckled.

But from her point of view, she doesn't want English people to see what happens when Scottish people tell her what they think of her and her party and policies. 

6 minutes ago, Jambo99 said:

Part of that has been Nicola Sturgeon spending a lot of media opportunities alongside children.

Personally, I hate it. I reckon Nicola is frightened of adults. I prefer when she can't escape Scottish people and she gets heckled.

But from her point of view, she doesn't want English people to see what happens when Scottish people tell her what they think of her and her party and policies. 

Agreed.     

When you're frightened of adults what better job to do than First Minister.    It's the social recluses dream! 

13 hours ago, Jambo99 said:

You are absolutely fucking shite.

The Scottish media and politicians are a wee clique and Sturgeon, Dugdale and Ruth have all benefited to some extent. The national mourning when their pal from Better Together died highlighted how ridiculous it is. 

Sturgeon's spokesman has suggested that in a second referendum the result is only valid if all four nations vote the same way. Not sure he's thought that one through.....