Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

14 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Can anyone explain this for me - just been told by a NHS worker that they, and nobody else received the 3% pay rise that was promised (in June) by Sturgeon to be in next months pay check. Why has this happened?

Do you mean within the Health Sector or across the board? 

And there are fairies at the bottom of the garden if you actually  believe this.  The words to note are not in recorded crime but in recorded convictions - a very big difference between the two.  Crime recording methods and a lack of officers on the street are obviously going to abet a reduction in recorded crime.   When you phone the Police about youth disorder and they fail to appear and after 8 hours phone you and ask if the issue is still ongoing is it any wonder that the figures will fall.

Remember that this is the party that does not want to jail people, cannot wait to release them early despite promising to end early release

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-31109682

see how that has been working out lately.

9 hours ago, Jambo99 said:

I want Scottish Nationalists to do this whole thing about Nicola Sturgeon as much as possible. 

Brilliant thread. 

So you should. She's a shining example of an outstanding politician and leader. 

Snow White, Superman and Pinocchio are out for a stroll in town one day.
As they walk, they come across a sign:
"Beauty contest fo...r the most beautiful woman in the world."
"I'm entering" says Snow White.
After half an hour she comes out and they ask her, "Well, how did you do?"
"First Place," says Snow White.
They continue walking and they see a sign: "Contest for the strongest man in the world." "I'm entering," says Superman.
After half an hour he returns and they ask him, "How did you make out?"
"First Place," answers Superman. "Did you ever doubt?"
They continue walking when they see a sign: "Contest! Who is the greatest liar in the world?" Pinocchio says "this is mine"
Half an hour later, he returns with tears in his eyes.
"What happened?" they ask.

"Who the hell is Nicoliar Sturgeon?" asks Pinocchio

20 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

I’m not sure tbh, was it not meant to be across the board?

My knowledge of it is that all nurses, midwives, paramedics etc. were to receive the 3% increase, which is actually a 9% increase over 3 years. I’m not sure if that answers your question or not.

I’ve recently been to visit Highland Hospice who say they’re struggling to recruit staff because money hasn’t been made available to them  to increase pay scales in the Hospice sector. The Scot Gov have argued that the money is available but the NHS are the ones who need to pass it across.

You could literally have put anyone's name at the end of that "joke" and it would have made just as much sense, considering Pinocchio is famous for being the world's worst liar  :lol:

12 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

You could literally have put anyone's name at the end of that "joke" and it would have made just as much sense, considering Pinocchio is famous for being the world's worst liar  :lol:

"Who is the biggest fanny in Scotlandland"?

Kirstene Hair MPVerified account @Kirstene4Angus
Fire crews across the UK are already stretched by the hot dry weather – the last thing they need is an increase in malicious fires. Thankfully, @ScotTories ended the SNP policy that saw our fire service pay VAT – the £10 million saved could pay for an extra 350 firefighters.

An actual tweet by a Scottish Conservative MP.  They're going all in on the fake news.

4 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
Kirstene Hair MPVerified account @Kirstene4Angus
Fire crews across the UK are already stretched by the hot dry weather – the last thing they need is an increase in malicious fires. Thankfully, @ScotTories ended the SNP policy that saw our fire service pay VAT – the £10 million saved could pay for an extra 350 firefighters.

An actual tweet by a Scottish Conservative MP.  They're going all in on the fake news.

They know if enough stupid people believe them it doesn't matter if it's the precise opposite of the truth.

11 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

They know if enough stupid people believe them it doesn't matter if it's the precise opposite of the truth.

Enough stupid people voted for them, so they’re probably on to something.