Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

10 minutes ago, razamanaz said:

Oor Nicola giving evidence to the Holyrood committee for the Ferry contract scandal throwing everyone under a fleet of buses

No surprise there really. " I'll not be told or it's all Westminsters fault" and all the time doing her silly wee laugh as if the question is beneath her.

Swinney greeting that the country is skint - pity you wasted so much for no show on the above and also spending valuable money on mini embassies abroad. Why?

9 hours ago, spongeheid15 said:

She is one liaying bas*ar!, bent as a corkscrew 

3 hours ago, spongeheid15 said:

Nippy coning the sheep as usual. 

Surely this is an indy supporter creating having a bit of fun 😂

I refuse to believe a functioning human being is as stupid as these two posts suggest. 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

People who claim to want Independence but are unwilling to vote SNP or Green are either liars or morons.  Or both.

This is a ridiculous post. I am all for independence, but will never again vote for either as both the SNP & Greens are absolute fannies.

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

This is a ridiculous post. I am all for independence, but will never again vote for either as both the SNP & Greens are absolute fannies.

An SNP/Green government in Scotland, and more importantly, an SNP group potentially holding the balance of power at Westminster cannot guarantee a second Referendum or Independence but without these things it definitely won’t happen.

If it helps I will put you in the ‘not a liar’ category.

48 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

An SNP/Green government in Scotland, and more importantly, an SNP group potentially holding the balance of power at Westminster cannot guarantee a second Referendum or Independence but without these things it definitely won’t happen.

If it helps I will put you in the ‘not a liar’ category.

What? When do you envisage this being a thing? It won't be 2024 so you'd be looking at 2029 at the earliest. 

The Brexiteer calling anyone a moron is brilliant comedy btw.

Edited by Todd_is_God

59 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Maybe you can map out how you think Scotland can achieve Independence.  I’d certainly be interested.

The onus is not on me to map out anything. And I don't need to to point out that your point is nonsense either. I do want independence, i'd vote yes tomorrow, but I won't be voting SNP or Green because, being pro-independence aside, I do not agree with many of their policies.

3 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

The onus is not on me to map out anything. And I don't need to to point out that your point is nonsense either. I do want independence, i'd vote yes tomorrow, but I won't be voting SNP or Green because, being pro-independence aside, I do not agree with many of their policies.

"living in an alternative reality" thread for that post. 

You might as well want to change the colour of a wall from blue to red by going for a walk. 

9 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

No there’s no onus on you, but if you refute my point without offering an alternative it makes your position vacuous.