Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

36 minutes ago, norrie16 said:

A see the creepy wee bas-&#@ is in Dunfermline today no doubt for more selfies, wonder if it will be spouting pish about the ferry's, contract, making a c&£# of the NHS any £600000???, 

Are these particular slavers an attack on Gordon Brown or King Charles the 3rd?

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Are these particular slavers an attack on Gordon Brown or King Charles the 3rd?

He’s talking about the unaccountable waffling c**t.  Though I realise that probably doesn’t help you.

5 minutes ago, norrie16 said:

Well done Dunfermline, booed  as soon as it appeared, hope the King washed his hands after shaking that thing's paw. 

There was actually a mix of cheers and boos when the FM appeared, but then it wasn’t really her ‘home crowd’ that were there.

At least she got a reaction, Alistair Jacks appearance was greeted with total silence with most people possibly unaware who he was. 

6 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I'm at work so I"m not really in a position to conduct an in-depth analysis but by my count that is a single 'boo" followed by a single whoo! Out of a crowd of couple of hundred. 

Divisive tho. I think that's what this tube tried to type anyway. 

I was round the corner from that walking up from The Glen with my dug so didn’t actually get to see what happened, only hearing the noise.

The boo could have come from a Raith fan on seeing Big Jim! 😂

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

There was actually a mix of cheers and boos when the FM appeared, but then it wasn’t really her ‘home crowd’ that were there.

At least she got a reaction, Alistair Jacks appearance was greeted with total silence with most people possibly unaware who he was. 

What? Jack was in Dunfermline? Shouldn't he be at the Conservative Party Conference giving his full support to whatever the economic policy this afternoon and preparing to give his full throated support to whatever the new economic policy is tomorrow morning? 

The pithy and couthy Jock nationalists for whom 'The rank is but the guinea’s stamp' couldn't explain away why their icon, their beloved, endorsed Charles as the monarch over one kingdom. 

Nor can they explain why said Quine o' Jocks isn't wearing 'hoddin grey' and simply giving this chap a warm handshake.

1855664221_sturgeonking.png.90537368f1a9f117d922573d8c46b425.png

To see such forelock-tugging obsequence is nauseating.

The daft wee Nats won't care, though.  It is Nippy, after all.

On 03/10/2022 at 14:43, williemillersmoustache said:

I'm at work so I"m not really in a position to conduct an in-depth analysis but by my count that is a single 'boo" followed by a single whoo! Out of a crowd of couple of hundred. 

Divisive tho. I think that's what this tube tried to type anyway. 

Lol I have been to Dunfermline wins that have received a similar reaction. Shock that any politician receives a varied reaction.

4 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

As a Deadco fan I guess we'll have to acknowledge your vast experience of forelock-tugging. 

Oh FFS.  You're back from being binned from a 'loosely moderated forum' and still posting the same old shite?  And still posting about me?

Away and give me peace.