Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

1 hour ago, Donathan said:

Sturgeon saying game on for referendum 2023. Unclear what plan B is when WM tells her to bolt

Will use the words "regrettably",  "with regret" or "it is regrettable" and the sheep will lap it up.

8 minutes ago, spongeheid15 said:

Screenshot_20220329_184733.jpg

Nice effort spongey but the plural of you is you but I'll let you off,in fact you could have changed the youse to ewe to keep in with the sheep effort 7/10

10 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Nice effort spongey but the plural of you is you but I'll let you off,in fact you could have changed the youse to ewe to keep in with the sheep effort 7/10

I appreciate that spongeheid liked this image, apparently not quite understanding it.

F4E776C7-6685-488C-BC77-C07D0B4651F9.png

2 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

Gammon bait...

Nice. Cue the proud Scots-AND-Brits howling, “what’s NIPPY doing - we’re not a real country - the UK is! We don’t have a real parliament - the UK does! She should be fixing potholes and not pretending Scotland exists!”

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

Nice. Cue the proud Scots-AND-Brits howling, “what’s NIPPY doing - we’re not a real country - the UK is! We don’t have a real parliament - the UK does! She should be fixing potholes and not pretending Scotland exists!”

She gave a speech to the Brookings Institute and announced formation of a think-tank, independent of government, involving 3 universities charged with exploring foreign policy objectives amongst other things. :)

Edited by Zern