Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

2 hours ago, Antlion said:

If only we’d vote for your favoured nationalists lunatics, Scotland would be so much better. 

25941256-05A7-4207-8993-264F6E51F202.jpeg

They don’t condone attacks on sturgeon when she visits England. Unlike wee Nicola who had nothing to say when Farage was attacked in Edinburgh and Johnson’s security was threatened when he was on holiday in Scotland. So I think we can say the conservatives in England are no where near as nationalistic as the SNP. 

6 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Unlike wee Nicola who had nothing to say when Farage was attacked in Edinburgh 

Yeah look at this man viciously attacking Farage

image.png.693531ebc5f31bce1db4da7cd9f8ce40.png

I'm sure Farage still wakes up a in a cold sweat due to the PTSD of a man in a waistcoat calling him racist. 

Anyway Sturgeon wasn't first minister in 2013

19 minutes ago, MS RR said:

They don’t condone attacks on sturgeon when she visits England. Unlike wee Nicola who had nothing to say when Farage was attacked in Edinburgh and Johnson’s security was threatened when he was on holiday in Scotland. So I think we can say the conservatives in England are no where near as nationalistic as the SNP. 

Farage isn’t a conservative. He’s a racist UK nationalist, like Johnson. The proof of their being more nationalistic than Sturgeon is that they’ve actually carried through a nationalist, separatist policy.

Edited by Antlion

So,"having nothing to say" is condoning ?
"Johnson's security was threatened"
I'm sure the farmer and journalist who revealed his location would have managed to overpower his "protection officers".

20 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Farage isn’t a conservative. He’s a racist UK nationalist, like Johnson. The proof of their being more nationalistic than Sturgeon is that they’ve actually carried through a nationalist, separatist policy.

Nicola wants to carry out a nationalist and separatist policy 🤣. That’s the whole point of her party 🤣

50 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Nobody threatened Johnson, the Daily Mail published his location.

Edited by welshbairn

Nobody threatened Johnson, the Daily Mail published his location.
The quote was "the tent could have been spotted by a sniper from too far away".
Got to be careful in the highlands.
Best just stick to Mustique.

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

Total and utter pish.

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

Total and utter pish.

Just because you think UK nationalism is exceptional and too glorious to be sullied by the name, that doesn’t mean that it, and the separatism of Brexit, weren’t nationalistic endeavours.

27 minutes ago, Antlion said:

And Johnson and Farage actually did it. They outrank her as nationalists.

How does that work? She’s pursuing something that would separate Scotland from the UK with no hope of joining the EU. If the success is how you measure who’s more nationalist then Boris and Farage obviously win. Because unlike Nicola they pursued something that was actually achievable and did happen. Scottish independence is built of anti-English sentiment and false hopes. 

8 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

There is absolutely no comparison. Apart from her bullshit to the inquiry and her being 'economical with the truth' to suit her own agenda during covid, she is nowhere near as much of a lying b*****d as Boris. I dislike her because of her condescending manner when she is asked a question and control freak nature but even I don't believe she's as much of a liar as he is. 

"as much of" doing a lot of heavy lifting here.  Perhaps the only reason that she does not lie as much as Boris is that she sends her lackies like Swinney out after one of her statements is found to be shite.  Where is the money she promised would be in affected businesses banks by Christmas?  Where are the with/for Covid figures that she promised would be published?  Where is the data that shows that there was a need for restrictions in December?  Let's ask Swinney and Humza cause Nic sent them out to take the flak for her lies.

Misled the Scottish parliament over the Salmond enquiry, a decision which cost tax payers £600,000. Her response after the finding by parliament was that the MSP’s had their own political interests rather than looking at the facts [emoji1787]. She was so stupid that she was effectively saying the Scottish parliament was pointless as no one could make impartial decisions.
Financial irregularities in the party which interested the police has been swept under the carpet.
she continues to play political football and lies about following the “science”. 

I could go on. She’s a tyrant and Scotland will just continue to regress until people stop voting for these nationalistic lunatics. 

She was accused of misleading the committee not the parliament - a committee that clearly had made its mind up before they even started.

The independent inquiry cleared her.

The biased party inquiry didnt.

Guess which one I trust?

11 minutes ago, MS RR said:

How does that work? She’s pursuing something that would separate Scotland from the UK with no hope of joining the EU. If the success is how you measure who’s more nationalist then Boris and Farage obviously win. Because unlike Nicola they pursued something that was actually achievable and did happen. Scottish independence is built of anti-English sentiment and false hopes. 

And Johnson and Farage pursued something that separated the UK from the EU with no hope of Scotland rejoining bar separation from the UK. Brexit was built out of racism, anti-European sentiment and lies plastered on the side of buses. The UK is a separatist state currently powered by blind, red-white-and-blue nationalism (and historic levels of debt). 

The thing about unionists is that they are looking to attack people like Sturgeon but even if you take into consideration the mistakes the SNP have made, and there's a few, you're never going to demonise a person when your own position relies on your tacit support for a guy who used the words "watermelon smiles" and had the audacity to suggest those who were offended by his dog whistle rhetoric "simply didn't understand the point he was making".

So, yeah, it might be whataboutery, but I'll take no truck with the idea that somehow "oor wee Nic" is the worst person in the room when the people attacking her refuse to get their own (political) house in order.

Edited by Ric

Telling lies isn't anything to do with Unionist, nationalist or communist leanings.

It is entirely possible to accept that Nicola and Boris are equally capable of lying.  The only difference is how sleekit they are afterwards and in that respect Nicola wins easily.

Edited by strichener