Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

12 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

I'd rather Boris stayed and Nicola got binned. Far better for independence and the SNP might just get my vote back.

Well it can’t help the cause for independence when Boris has had two parties during lockdown and still hasn’t been anywhere near as deceitful and misleading as Nicola. 

17 minutes ago, MS RR said:

Well it can’t help the cause for independence when Boris has had two parties during lockdown and still hasn’t been anywhere near as deceitful and misleading as Nicola. 

Would you like to take the opportunity to list these instances during this time 

9 hours ago, MS RR said:

There is absolutely no comparison. Apart from her bullshit to the inquiry and her being 'economical with the truth' to suit her own agenda during covid, she is nowhere near as much of a lying b*****d as Boris. I dislike her because of her condescending manner when she is asked a question and control freak nature but even I don't believe she's as much of a liar as he is. 

10 hours ago, sophia said:

Would you like to take the opportunity to list these instances during this time 

Misled the Scottish parliament over the Salmond enquiry, a decision which cost tax payers £600,000. Her response after the finding by parliament was that the MSP’s had their own political interests rather than looking at the facts 🤣. She was so stupid that she was effectively saying the Scottish parliament was pointless as no one could make impartial decisions.

Financial irregularities in the party which interested the police has been swept under the carpet.

she continues to play political football and lies about following the “science”. 

I could go on. She’s a tyrant and Scotland will just continue to regress until people stop voting for these nationalistic lunatics. 

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

There is absolutely no comparison. Apart from her bullshit to the inquiry and her being 'economical with the truth' to suit her own agenda during covid, she is nowhere near as much of a lying b*****d as Boris. I dislike her because of her condescending manner when she is asked a question and control freak nature but even I don't believe she's as much of a liar as he is. 

There is no comparison. I have a similar viewpoint I think as you. I just dont rate Sturgeon as that good. Saying that shes nowhere near Boris for incompetence or lies. 

59 minutes ago, MS RR said:

I could go on. She’s a tyrant and Scotland will just continue to regress until people stop voting for these nationalistic lunatics. 

If only we’d vote for your favoured nationalists lunatics, Scotland would be so much better. 

25941256-05A7-4207-8993-264F6E51F202.jpeg

1 hour ago, MS RR said:

Misled the Scottish parliament over the Salmond enquiry, a decision which cost tax payers £600,000. Her response after the finding by parliament was that the MSP’s had their own political interests rather than looking at the facts 🤣. She was so stupid that she was effectively saying the Scottish parliament was pointless as no one could make impartial decisions.

Financial irregularities in the party which interested the police has been swept under the carpet.

she continues to play political football and lies about following the “science”. 

Oh I see.

Apart from Yoon Twitter and c thread tomfoolery, do you have anything substantive?

Misled the Scottish parliament over the Salmond enquiry, a decision which cost tax payers £600,000. Her response after the finding by parliament was that the MSP’s had their own political interests rather than looking at the facts [emoji1787]. She was so stupid that she was effectively saying the Scottish parliament was pointless as no one could make impartial decisions.

This'll be the same committee, who's members leaked information from said enquiry for, ehm, their political interests

2 hours ago, MS RR said:

So she was found guilty by the independent inquiry then was she? I must have missed that.

On 13/01/2022 at 09:30, Suspect Device said:

I'd rather Boris stayed and Nicola got binned. Far better for independence and the SNP might just get my vote back.

I reckon she’s read your post and is drafting her resignation letter now.

Or maybe not…

1 hour ago, GTG_03 said:

So she was found guilty by the independent inquiry then was she? I must have missed that.

She surprisingly wasn’t found guilty by the person she employed for the role. That was really democratic. She gets to pick what result suited her more.