Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

12 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I suspect he keeps his most batshit mental stuff for the Covid thread. 

I have him on ignore (I was an ignore virgin until he came along) but sometimes somebody else quotes him and then I read it. 

And feel dirty. 

Blimey. Down the rabbit hole, I take it.

Hopefully he'll get back to good-natured puce-faced screeds about the evils of being poor someday.

34 minutes ago, Detournement said:

So will any MSP have the bottle to ask Sturgeon if she left Scotland during the parliamentary break?

If she didn't it's easy enough to say no. 

Maybe she went somewhere to get away from all those 5G masts that give you COVID.

7 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Maybe she went somewhere to get away from all those 5G masts that give you COVID.

She went somewhere where they’d no football supporters because she hates them with a passion.

13 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Aye fair she’s a canny political operator.

I don’t think there is any public appetite for a referendum any time soon . 3 or 4 years ago I think there definitely was but Covid has sapped the life out of the debate for the time being . 

think folk want a few years of recovery and stability before any further major political upheaval 

Edited by Forever_blueco

14 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I don’t think there is any public appetite for a referendum any time soon . 3 or 4 years ago I think there definitely was but Covid has sapped the life out of the debate for the time being . 

think folk want a few years of recovery and stability before any further major political upheaval 

I don't think you read or listen to what Sturgeon says and think there'll be a referendum in 2023. 

6 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

In terms of both quality and content, these might be the two worst memes in the history of this subforum. I do not say that lightly.

She's moved into his heid - no rent required.

1 hour ago, spongeheid15 said:

Party political broadcast on at 2.15 today, F&£# the pandemic let's talk adout the referdum, the women's power crazy an embarrassment. 

Screenshot_20211228_092820_com.facebook.katana.jpg

This post has changed me from SturgeOUT to SturgeIN. Congrats.

56 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

In terms of both quality and content, these might be the two worst memes in the history of this subforum. I do not say that lightly.

I very likely do not frequent the same social media circles and boards as Spongeheid (with the obvious exception of this one), and therefore cannot say the following with absolute certainty - but I would suggest that to add to this achievement, he doesn't merely forward the memes on but actually takes the time and effort to make some of them himself. 😂