Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

If I was asked to tick the 'what do you feel' box I'd tick 'Scottish' - of course.  If asked 'do you feel Scottish only' I'd tick 'no'.

So the interpretation of the census was answering a question that wasn't asked.  This really isn't tricky.

But I know support for partition is slowly sliding off a cliff so I can see why you daft wee gonks are trying to cling on to any hope possible.

You obviously don't feel British, as British was also an option you could have ticked, as it was more than Ok to tick both Scottish and British. No interpretation of the question was required, as it was a simple tick all (which can be more than just one) that applies.

Edited by Soapy FFC

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

If I was asked to tick the 'what do you feel' box I'd tick 'Scottish' - of course.  If asked 'do you feel Scottish only' I'd tick 'no'.

So the interpretation of the census was answering a question that wasn't asked.  This really isn't tricky.

But I know support for partition is slowly sliding off a cliff so I can see why you daft wee gonks are trying to cling on to any hope possible.

Do you have comprehesion problems?

The census question asked you to tick all that apply.

I ticked Scottish, and only Scottish. I might have ticked European, if that option had been offered

You claim that you would also have ticked Scottish, but slide away from questions relatig to any other boxes you might have ticked.

Why? I would have thought that British might be your first choice, with any other choice or choices a distant second. 

If that's how you feel, why not say so?

Edited by lichtgilphead

2 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Do you have comprehesion problems?

The census question asked you to tick all that apply.

I ticked Scottish, and only Scottish. I might have ticked European, if that option had been offered

You claim that you would also have ticked Scottish, but slide away from questions relatig to any other boxes you might have ticked.

Why? I would have thought that British might be your first choice, with any other choice or choices a distant second. 

If that's how you feel, why not say so?

I'm Scottish!  No idea why you struggle with this.

Of course I don't want to have border guards at Gretna as I'm not a small-minded xenophobic grievance junky.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm Scottish!  No idea why you struggle with this.

Of course I don't want to have border guards at Gretna as I'm not a small-minded xenophobic grievance junky.

Erm, I didn't dispute that you claim that you would tick "Scottish". I asked why you were recitent to tell us which other boxes you might have ticked. Do you fancy answerig that question?

BTW, WTF have border guards have to do with how you feel about your nationality? I still feel European, even though I have to show my passport to visit continental Europe

1 minute ago, lichtgilphead said:

Erm, I didn't dispute that you claim that you would tick "Scottish". I asked why you were recitent to tell us which other boxes you might have ticked. Do you fancy answerig that question?

BTW, WTF have border guards have to do with how you feel about your nationality? I still feel European, even though I have to show my passport to visit continental Europe

I am not reticent.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Again, as I said, this is down to interpretation.  I'd have ticked the 'Scottish' box.  This doesn't mean I'm not British because, of course, we all are.

Indeed and any objective observer would have a sobering morning view on a quite remarkable series of wee small hours contributions 

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

No, you just vote for them, support them, and want the Irish, against their will, to be forced back under their rule.

On 01/12/2021 at 07:11, MONKMAN said:

England is a right wing shithole so of course Scotland, being a left leaning and inclusive country, is culturally and politically different.

Amazing that you vote for a partisan and divisive movement dedicated to manufacturing grievance yet think you're inclusive.  But then if you had any self-awareness you'd not be a  Natter.

Sharing the idiot of frothings of one of the very worst zoomers unionism has to offer is a pretty poor show, but that's the only barrel he's got to scrape.

It's like a Toilet Duck powered bollocks clock. Absolutely relentless but punctual and pine fresh.

7dX.gif

Edited by williemillersmoustache

Yup, I thought the auld Jake was drunk and/or trolling, but it appears he's actually lost his shit altogether. A truly unedifying drop in standards from a once truly fucking average poster.

Whilst one is tempted to feel pity, it's actually quite funny watching him hang his arse out in the hope of getting upvotes from losers like DPB and Glen Bollox. Tremendous.