Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

Eco chamber in here right enough.
No other opinion is allowed unless they agree with cult members.
I’ve prove the point that  the lot of the cult are brainwashed to the point they cannot think on there own.
Get off your knees you bunch of utter servile goons and think the Scottish way.
Utter servile goons indeed.
I'm such a cult member l resigned the day they brought in vaccine passports.

Just f**k off you belter.

5 hours ago, Blowjo said:

Eco chamber in here right enough.

No other opinion is allowed unless they agree with cult members.

I’ve prove the point that  the lot of the cult are brainwashed to the point they cannot think on there own.

Get off your knees you bunch of utter servile goons and think the Scottish way.

Utter servile goons indeed.

*Echo, I am no fan of the SNP, or more specifically Pete and Nick, but when slevering messes like you come on and say "I've prove the point' that does not help*. Also do not besmirch The Goons with your mewling.

14 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Scotland only part of UK to see 'significant' drop in Trussell Trust food bank usage

The Scottish Government’s £10 per week payment to low-income families has been named as one of the reasons for the drop.

https://www.thenational.scot/news/19745070.scotland-part-uk-see-significant-drop-trussell-trust-food-bank-usage/?fbclid=IwAR1KSGfrL3HDkJec_cFQfluj0_aGwy4nLH8xfYBfANugvrnqaFe8e9Todx4

Even though that's good news, it's a wee bit of cherry-picking to make us look that much better than the rest of the UK.

image.thumb.png.03a96f21249b6f495db2415518e1f3ab.png

Don't get me wrong we're moving in the right direction but there's a long way to go.

image.png.f0e02745d4e0fa03db07f9be7f2d43a3.png

Microsoft Word - Mid-year stats briefing 2021_V3_Final (trusselltrust.org)

14 hours ago, Thorongil said:

It’s entirely possible to be a lifelong supporter of independence and not rate the job Nicola Sturgeon has done since becoming First Minister. 

She has achieved nothing of any note in the role. What policies and examples of improvements can she point to as her legacy?

The referendum act? Gender recognition act? COP26 was handled well. Managing the COVID crisis?

How about lowering the voting age to 16, investing in the NHS, Schools, infrastructure and generally being very very competent at her job.

Trouble is, i have no idea what you would consider a fitting legacy for governance? The major changes were enacted whilst Nicola was Depute, and her influence on the SNP, and UK political landscape, has been major.

Legacies, when written, tend to be once the politician has stopped politicking, and Nicola hasn't finished quite yet.

At least when she does finish, she will actually be done with politics, there is no House of Lords for this lady.

No lording it over the pheasants.

2 minutes ago, Zern said:

The referendum act? Gender recognition act? COP26 was handled well. Managing the COVID crisis?

How about lowering the voting age to 16, investing in the NHS, Schools, infrastructure and generally being very very competent at her job.

Trouble is, i have no idea what you would consider a fitting legacy for governance? The major changes were enacted whilst Nicola was Depute, and her influence on the SNP, and UK political landscape, has been major.

Legacies, when written, tend to be once the politician has stopped politicking, and Nicola hasn't finished quite yet.

At least when she does finish, she will actually be done with politics, there is no House of Lords for this lady.

No lording it over the pheasants.

What referendum act? The GRA, is it even enacted and is it even significant? 

The NHS and schools are weaker than when she took office. Shame really as she was a damn good Health Minister. 

Walking away from Names Persons was an act of real cowardice IMO. 

I can’t think of any policy or social advancement that she can claim as her own.

11 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

What referendum act? The GRA, is it even enacted and is it even significant? 

The NHS and schools are weaker than when she took office. Shame really as she was a damn good Health Minister. 

Walking away from Names Persons was an act of real cowardice IMO. 

I can’t think of any policy or social advancement that she can claim as her own.

https://www.parliament.scot/bills-and-laws/bills/referendums-scotland-bill

Sets the framework up for advisory referendums. Became an Act in 2020.

On 22/11/2021 at 08:42, BFTD said:

Mystifying why the Scottish Government don't fancy spending Christmas in the jail and making sure our parliament is suspended.

How goes the tax avoidance, Freeman Kenneth?

Jail?  Why?  U dont know what your talking about.  holyrood has most independence mps so can declare independence by resiling treaty. 

mystifying why you believe it cant be done. 

On 25/11/2021 at 10:50, Thorongil said:

What are Nicola Sturgeon’s achievements as First Minister?

Dividing the YES movement with policies that dinnae promote independence, the way it used to be.  It used to be independence first but now thairs ither hings that are takin the place o the main goal, indy.

3 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Dividing the YES movement with policies that dinnae promote independence, the way it used to be.  It used to be independence first but now thairs ither hings that are takin the place o the main goal, indy.

Dividing them into the 1.6% who were mad enough to vote Alba and will not now embarrass the SNP and Scottish Government but will still vote YES when the time comes and everyone else?

Legend that she is. 

19 hours ago, Antlion said:

Aye, it’s people who actually want Scotland to achieve a measure of normality as a self-governing nation who are the cultists - not those who have been brainwashed into believing that being dependent is good (but only for the UK nations), that bigger, better countries should be in charge of Scotland, that the UK is exceptional and rules the waves, and that a mythical, glorious, imperial motherland led by divinely appointed aristocrats and hothouse-bred elites like Boris Johnson is the best we can aspire to. These folk are certainly not mad cultists - just look at them: the picture of rationality and reason.

4B4388B5-7032-4ADB-BE6F-10775B98F3B0.jpeg

AA38D6E1-5425-4472-907D-E26E670C0170.jpeg

BC5F68D5-7477-4772-9BC4-4A9AB1566F33.jpeg

7514F06B-8903-4D7A-8E17-45EB01C7B535.jpeg

76364BA7-1451-4543-8E95-D2FD904D1896.jpeg

3B9149C4-B4F0-424C-82F7-8B4DB32A4ECB.jpeg

DDAF54E9-0594-475C-9409-13477208A44B.jpeg

110D1E92-C7B3-4CE7-B454-C88ED4DF5845.jpeg

Be careful of the mythical section 30 unicorn