Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

Nicola Sturgeon: Study names First Minister 'Britain's most influential woman' based on Google searches

https://www.scotsman.com/news/people/nicola-sturgeon-study-names-first-minister-britains-most-influential-woman-based-on-google-searches-3415600

Sturgeon must answer.

If we could harness the steam from the gammon ears it would solve global energy problems for the next decade.

On 11/10/2021 at 14:16, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's just a rehashing of the same bullshit story from 20 months ago.

It is utterly fucking shameless shit-stirring and deliberately misleading - no surprise that a no mark c**t like Blair McDougall is pushing it.

I knew him when I was in the Labour Party - an utterly unlikeable c**t then and still is (apparently).

Nippy covered up Nike and then lied about it.

No amount of 'I kent his faither' pish from you will change that.

21 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nippy covered up Nike and then lied about it.

No amount of 'I kent his faither' pish from you will change that.

Is that objectively less or more acceptable than promoting hate speech from racist extremists, which you’ve been caught doing?

PPE: Scotland's public body 'did a good job' of awarding contracts, says spending watchdog

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19641258.ppe-scotlands-public-body-did-good-job-awarding-contracts-says-spending-watchdog/?ref=twtrec

The Scottish public body that procured PPE during the pandemic acted fairly and appropriately when awarding contracts, according to Audit Scotland.

32 minutes ago, spongeheid15 said:

Screenshot_20211013_064959_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Do you believe all the items on that list or do you acknowledge that it includes mendacious propaganda but worth spreading anyway for the glories of Scotch dependence and our wonderful unitary state?

I particularly like “on a airport” btw. Really sells the “thick little Briton” image.

ETA: Crop your memes, you ungodly heathen!

Edited by Antlion