Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

^^^ this is it in a nutshell.

I’d like to hear a coherent argument against Kincardine that doesn’t mention dem damn toaries in WM. Or gin…

Tam Cowan rightfully identified that Bernard Manning, despite his idiom, had a talent for timing.

Whilst discrete posters might add to the gaiety of nations, it shouldn't be forgotten that this platform is what it is.

5 minutes ago, sophia said:

Tam Cowan rightfully identified that Bernard Manning, despite his idiom, had a talent for timing.

Whilst discrete posters might add to the gaiety of nations, it shouldn't be forgotten that this platform is what it is.

You apparently have.  It is a football forum not a cryptic crossword. Although if I were to hazard a guess at an answer to your your post, I would suggest it is a five letter answer begging with s followed by hite.

Edited by strichener

15 hours ago, alta-pete said:

^^^ this is it in a nutshell.

I’d like to hear a coherent argument against Kincardine that doesn’t mention dem damn toaries in WM. Or gin…

Lol whit? A bunch of unevidenced qualitative statements punctuated by some of his greatest hits is "it in a nutshell"? I'm not an SNP supporter, member or going forward voter, and I think kincky is a class heel, but he regularly gets bodied when he actually tries to move into the specifics. Showing your arse here

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

The best Kincy period was when he went into full protestant supremacist mode and started collating a list of the greatest countries in history and argued their success was because of their protestant culture.

The best Kincy period was when he went into full protestant supremacist mode and started collating a list of the greatest countries in history and argued their success was because of their protestant culture.

I have to disagree, it was when he fucked off for a couple of months.

15 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Daft wee Nikla proponing a hard border with rUK:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/08/02/nicola-sturgeon-says-hard-border-england-would-benefit-scotland/

The Natter Massive have truly jumped the shark.

The article is behind a paywall.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/08/02/nicola-sturgeon-says-hard-border-england-would-benefit-scotland/

Well obviously. We will need a hard border to stop refugees from Former United Kingdom (ed) trying to illegally enter the EU.

As soon as I see a link to the Daily Telegraph I know to move on quickly.  Very quickly.

I watched Glen Campbell on BBC's Reporting Scotland giving Borris Johnson a hard time about several issues and as usual not giving BJ a chance to answer, the interview was done in a very aggressive manner, its a pity the press and TV don't hold Nicoliar to account in the same manner. Also wondering where Pete is and how the investigation is going!!. Noticed the fists where a tight as f--k at the podium the other day must be stressed to fu!k.