Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

10 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Those are planned for schools. Whilst you pair of abject losers probably spent an inordinate amount of time hanging around outside them, that won't quite qualify you I'm afraid.

The always raging Jupe with the, 'If you're no a natter you're a nonce' patter.

His manic posting is like his holidays -  in-tents.

Here are some more of The Herald's 'stablemates'

News Brands
Our 22 daily titles include The Herald (Glasgow), The Northern Echo (Darlington), Telegraph & Argus (Bradford), Southern Daily Echo (Southampton), The Argus (Brighton), The Press (York), Oxford Mail and South Wales Argus (Newport). Our weekly publications include The Hereford Times, Watford Observer, Falmouth Packet and the Berrow’s Worcester Journal, the oldest continuously published newspaper in the world.

I've heard that 'The Press' may be especially keen on empty-headed Yorkshire natterism? I'm sure that Kincy can tell us more...

54 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Imagine thinking deranged yoons in the comments section of the herald was rare? :lol:

If only someone had made that point.

Mind you, you're an empty-headed Natter.  We all know that simple comprehension isn't your strong suit.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Mind you, you're an empty-headed Natter.  We all know that simple comprehension isn't your strong suit.

I didn't realise you'd placed a limit on how many people could mock you when you said something stupid? I can understand why you'd try given the regularity of it.

No wonder you have to try and deflect attention by calling others empty headed.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

What exactly was the point you were trying to make with the below statement then, if not that the comments section of the Herald was generally a pro-independence / pro-SG forum and that a change in tack with this specific story showed that support was diminishing? 

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The 'real' story is in the comments section which, at the time of posting, had 50 remarks and all were critical of SG.  On the Gherald?  This is unprecedented....

...Is the Scotch public, at last, sick of defending the vile cabal in Holyrood?

On 12/07/2021 at 15:39, NotThePars said:

Sturgeon should’ve put the Simpsons dome over Dundee anything else is an abject failure of responsibility

A past council put a large umbrella over the city and announced it a Nuclear Free Zone

look at all those anti-SNP and anti-Sturgeon comments in the latest Herald comments section. If the famed pro-Indy Herald readers are now severely critical of her, anyone with their finger firmly on the pulse of Scottish politics will concede this is sure evidence that the tide is well and truly turning against the SNP and Sturgeon. 

https://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/19459282.douglas-ross-will-next-first-minister-scotland-says-liz-truss/

45 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

look at all those anti-SNP and anti-Sturgeon comments in the latest Herald comments section. If the famed pro-Indy Herald readers are now severely critical of her, anyone with their finger firmly on the pulse of Scottish politics will concede this is sure evidence that the tide is well and truly turning against the SNP and Sturgeon. 

https://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/19459282.douglas-ross-will-next-first-minister-scotland-says-liz-truss/

Quite clever of the Herald to publish a decent Unionist paper while also publishing a laughably bad pro SNP comic in house.

Pro-indy folk haven't read the Herald for years. Famed or not.

Sturgeon gave the Queen an exemption on environmental laws. 

She is the Scottish Martin McGuinness. The guess the date for Indyref2 thread will still be running here when Sturgeon is down in London having cosy chats with King Charles over dinner. 

Edited by Detournement

Guest Bob Mahelp

I read The Herald pretty much daily, and it's an absolute 100% stick-on that 'The Kincardine' is one a cabal of BritNat nutcases who's only job it is, is to poison every single story with their lies, hate and anti-SNP crap.

Guaranteed.

On 28/07/2021 at 17:31, Bob Mahelp said:

I read The Herald pretty much daily, and it's an absolute 100% stick-on that 'The Kincardine' is one a cabal of BritNat nutcases who's only job it is, is to poison every single story with their lies, hate and anti-SNP crap.

Guaranteed.

Cute that you scroll through the Herald's comments section looking for ' lies, hate and anti-SNP crap' that may have come from me.  I can hear you muttering under your porridge breath, "I bet that was that b'stard from P&B".

Sorry, wee boaby, I have never commented there.

No need to anyway.  The (mal)administration in Holyrood is its own daft wee comments section of shame and each day shows it is a travesty of a government.  Thanks to mutton-heads like you we have a ScotchGov that is even less competent and less scrupulous than Boris's lame effort.  Congratulations.  You returned to The Wendy House Council a regional administration that out-Tories the Tories.  I am sure you're proud as f**k.

Imagine thinking that the best thing to take Scotland forward was 5 more years of The Sturrells' snouts in the trough.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Imagine thinking that the best thing to take Scotland forward was 5 more years of The Sturrells' snouts in the trough.

If we had voted yes in 2014, we would already be a forward thinking EU nation state with a full spectrum of Scottish political parties to have chosen from at Scottish parliament elections.

Instead nawbags have consigned us to decades of SNP troughers surfing the pro indy vote with no intention of delivering.

Well done.

8 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

If we had voted yes in 2014, we would already be a forward thinking EU nation state with a full spectrum of Scottish political parties to have chosen from at Scottish parliament elections.

Instead nawbags have consigned us to decades of SNP troughers surfing the pro indy vote with no intention of delivering.

Well done.

That's the way to win the 'nawbags' over! You are one of the many reasons that there are still too many ' nawbags' , as you put it. You are as bad as frothing at the mouth ' yoons' such as Torycardine. 

15 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

This is just fantasy land nonsense as is the entire iJock project.

The defining feature of Scotland since 2014 has been government incompetence.  I said, as far back as 2017, that, "the single biggest barrier to independence is the inept Scottish government." and I have been proven right.

Being FM of Scotland should really be one of the easiest jobs in the world. You have a relatively benign population, a strong support base, no responsibility for revenue-raising, defence issues or foreign affairs.  All you have to do is take money from WM - with a premium of about £4,000 per taxpayer per annum - and spend it wisely to make people's lives better.  Yet you managed to f**k that up.

Scotland has near-Scandi levels of public spending per skull yet Soviet-era levels of service delivery.  No wonder The Good Ship iJock is holed beneath the water line.  

So the only thing left for you blood and soil Natters is what there has always been: Tropes, totems, symbols, emblems and hating the Basturt English.  It's a pretty pathetic outcome even for a  shower of empty-headed grievance junkies.

Still.  You can protest outside Morrisons for putting the UF on produce and you can try and put Glengarries  on Polis Alba.  That's all you have left.

morrisons.png.909b76eed09152738ce0edc1157848e4.png

glengarries.png.390da124a10bde6f1bba4c2143b39d77.png

Independence is dead and you Natters killed it.