Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

On 31/05/2021 at 14:10, ICTChris said:

I guess this is the best place to put this.  I assume some people on here are SNP members and might know.

What is going on with the SNP and their internal governance?  Douglas Chapman, MP for Dunfermlin and West Fife, has resigned as the SNP treasurer saying that he hasn't recieved the information he needs to carry out his duties as treasurer of the party.  What is the story about this?  Is he an anti-Nicola zoomer or is there something to this?  Is the SNP skint?

I know a few people but I'm far from being an 'insider', but it seems there is a lot of tight lips unable/unwilling to elaborate, I am assuming that the cabinet re-shuffle has had some effect as any institutional re-organising does.

As for Finances I'm led to believe they are quite healthy and I've not heard anything to suggest otherwise.

On 01/06/2021 at 10:26, Pato said:

There lies the problem, she wasn't so much in the tent pissing out as in the tent curling one out right in the middle of everyone's sleeping bags

We've all got a pal like that.

17 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Just asking for a screenie of the donations bro.

I just wanted to clarify whether you were asking for something on behalf of other people who, you know, haven’t asked for it (donations, plural)?

Or whether you were asking purely with regard to your own (donation, singular)?

Let me know and I’ll act accordingly.

9 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

I just wanted to clarify whether you were asking for something on behalf of other people who, you know, haven’t asked for it (donations, plural)?

Or whether you were asking purely with regard to your own (donation, singular)?

Let me know and I’ll act accordingly.

Just mines will do. I've always posted up a screenshot of my own charity bet donations cause ultimately nobody knows me and I could be saying literally anything.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, DublinMagyar said:
19 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:
The Sturgeon dynasty has done the biggest damage to Scottish Independence .

By increasing support from 45% to a place where actually winning a referendum is now possible?

Aye but you forgot she personally fitted up an already politically finished ex-FM who himself admitted his own behaviour crossed the line.