Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

Just managed to drive a few foaming at the mouth Yoons even wilder on Twitter.

They were attacking our "evil" FM for daring to give the nurses a decent pay rise and that it was just showboating.

I pointed out that their beloved UK Tory Govt managed to find £120 Million for festival of Brexit, which at least half the Country and most of Scotland don't want. I also noted that the UK Tory Govt had magically found a £Billion to bribe the DUP in 2017 to help really get Brexit process flowing, only for BoJo to later stab them in back, they went into meltdown lol

30 minutes ago, paolo2143 said:

They were attacking our "evil" FM for daring to give the nurses a decent pay rise and that it was just showboating.

I pointed out that their beloved UK Tory Govt managed to find £120 Million for festival of Brexit, which at least half the Country and most of Scotland don't want. I also noted that the UK Tory Govt had magically found a £Billion to bribe the DUP in 2017 to help really get Brexit process flowing, only for BoJo to later stab them in back, they went into meltdown lol

And all of that is small potatoes compared to the money they've thrown at their mates through test and trace and dodgy PPE contracts. They could have had a festival of brexit and bought a new DUP every day for about 3 months solid.

43 minutes ago, paolo2143 said:

1698880636_Screenshot_20210325-102107_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.5e5db989ffd83c6de90ebfad08955057.jpg

The absolute state of the morons on union twitter who actually think the SG can just commit to spending increases and WM just picks up the bill for it. Even funnier are the legions of idiots who think they, personally, are paying for it.

Danny, 58, plumber from Grimsby is sick of paying tens of millions of pounds every year to subsidise Scottish higher education. 

Edited by Gordon EF

6 minutes ago, Pato said:

Would be class (and I have to say not beyond the realms of possibility given today's conservative politician) if they gave punters a shout in what their tax money went to.

You'd get flood defences made entirely out of noose ropes.

:lol:

Border patrol and paedo hunting would become society's most lucrative career paths.

More likely that are brave boys will really get footballers wages, the homeless will be euthanized and there'll be machine gun nests on the coast to deal with immigration.

Labour will make sure this is all means tested though.

Instead of paying public sector workers, statues of Churchill and Thatcher are retro-fitted infra-red cameras, state of the art AI and small machine gun turrets so they can protect themselves.

Edited by Gordon EF

...and of course we would actually end up de-facto independent because there's no way some ruddy-faced elephant seal from Berkshire is agreeing to send the jocks a block grant.

Be some laugh actually.

3 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Tories cuddling up to a ‘failed’ local administration (saw it on Q-Anon news, aka BBC...).

Hasn’t started. You really need to start paying attention: she’s the smearer (and I salute her doggedness); will only become the smearee when the Daily Record (or Q-Anon... what even is that?) decide.

That’s interesting, cos you’re absolutely the first person to come on with vacuous ‘conspiracy theory’ bingo calling and f**k all else to say.

WM and Unionist interference in Scottish politics definitely needs more nudges and winks... otherwise, how will we know when it’s happening?

The problem is, all your post end up being a failed wish list.

4 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Will do.

You keep repeating everything I say.

Hide contents

p.s. there are bad people out there who’ll do anything to stop Scotland becoming independent. Don’t tell anyone I told you. Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink.

You really seem to have taken the Hamilton report pretty badly 

Catching up on Debate Night and with an audience from Edinburgh, second dafty getting to speak (Farquhar Gammon-Boomer, 64, Morningside) used the opportunity to call the Scottish Government "the executive".

Spoiler

Del Bosque Warp Face GIF - DelBosque WarpFace Ooh - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Gordon EF

3 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

The absolute state of the morons on union twitter who actually think the SG can just commit to spending increases and WM just picks up the bill for it. Even funnier are the legions of idiots who think they, personally, are paying for it.

Danny, 58, plumber from Grimsby is sick of paying tens of millions of pounds every year to subsidise Scottish higher education. 

Thing is Industry, retail and hospitality is all at a standstill right now.

The only sector which is still going full blast is the NHS, and some areas of that have have dealt with covid cases and deaths, including nurses, it is only right that our health sector be compensated properly, westminster will throw billions upon billions at nuclear missiles and yet deny people we rely on to fix us a decent rise.

If the general public were given the chance to vote on a wage increase for all health workers or spending more on nuclear weaponry I know how that vote would work.

The NHS is free, if you have travelled and like me you've had to visit a doctor or hospital overseas and paid dearly for the privilege then you will know how lucky we are to have free access to the NHS.