Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

Was it? I had it in my head it was one of the yes das. 
The Ghost guy made bets more recently about Sturgeon going, think the Kinky ones were older. 
I stand corrected. Kincys were on whether she'd be in post by 1st Jan. Where's the Ghost guy? Has he combusted?

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Just look at the hundreds of pro Nicola/SNP posts/reactions on here in the last hours and you get a sense and reflection of the support there is in Scotland for Nicola

To be fair given the average age of a Scottish Unionist, most of them have never accessed the internet.

12 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

20210322_221216.jpg

Have you noticed every Scot who works for the BBC down south is a raging Tory? Neil, Smith, Kuenssberg.

Edited by TheScarf

43 minutes ago, BFTD said:

You'd hate to be the person drawing up the Committee Report, having to translate thoughts like SHE'S GUILTY AS f**k AND SHE'S A FUCKING COW into some kind of vaguely professional text.

If it's Margaret Mitchell, she may lift and drop your work straight in. 

23 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Have you noticed every Scot who works for the BBC down south is a raging Tory? Neil, Smith, Kuenssberg.

No surprise as that’s how they get the job in the first place. The BBC have been a disgrace throughout this whole matter.

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I once complained to the BBC because I was bored on nightshift and, more importantly, they kept pronouncing Tonga wrong. I got a reply telling me that they knew they were pronouncing it wrong but that's how people expect Tonga to be pronounced so they were going to keep pronouncing it that way.

Ignoring what is factually correct and, instead, focusing on what people expect sounds like the way the BBC have reported on this. 

A bit like Sarah Smith (whatever happened to her?) telling us they focussed on devolved issues during a General Election debate because people didn't know the difference

3 hours ago, sophia said:

It was just awful.

The hill she chose to die on was the difference between accepting and acknowledging the Hamilton report. 

Baillie, C-Hamilton and Fraser have blown the chance of credibility in terms of the committee and any dispassionate observer will simply discount what might otherwise be more damaging. 

Even funnier tonight on Newsnight that Sarwar fully accepted the report's findings.

Interesting to note that he attacked Ross first tonight - his attack on the SNP was like an afterthought.

13 minutes ago, HTG said:

Ross is excruciating on Newsnight. 

He was dug deep in a hole but then John Nicholson decided that instead of adopting the well worn tactic of letting them keep digging, he rudely talked over Anas Sarwar and incredibly Ross was allowed to finish what ended in a shambles with a look of disapproval towards them.