Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

2 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Like many I switched from Tipping point at 4.57 to Sky just to see what was being reported. As the dreary voice of the sorely missed ex MSP  /ex soldier Ben Wallace droned on about some integrated defence review I realised that the FM must have been vindicated. It was only then that I noticed the rolling news along the bottom which confirmed that was indeed the case. A quick switch to BBC revealed the same squaddie continuing to read a prepared statement which of course had been leaked to the Press-what will that Speaker put up with- so it was a pleasure to see the torn face James Matthews having to announce the verdict-although he did have to say "I suppose". It was a delight to finish off with the Chase! 

Repeats of the chase...here is the sturge settling down to watch bradley 

20210322_204818.jpg

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't regularly listen to the things Jackie Baillie says because... well, obviously, but is that her actual accent? She seems to have a bad case of the Swinsons.

That is her accent and it's genuine. It is what it is I'd say. 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

So you don't think the Unionists would use a negative result for Queen Nic as ammunition? 

If they foolishly campaign on the election trail on this alone they will be on a loser.

And so far going by their recent activity with Sturgeon/Salmond this is all they will be known for by the electorate.

Just look at the hundreds of pro Nicola/SNP posts/reactions on here in the last hours and you get a sense and reflection of the support there is in Scotland for Nicola and the SNP, the reaction has been overwhelming.

unionists can only dream of this kind of support, support which they will never know due to their amateurish bullying politics.

Jackie Baillie interview is on ALL 4

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/channel-4-news/on-demand/72247-081

Her bit starts at 12 minutes 40 seconds in.

Not really a car crash but her refusal to accept the Hamilton Report is telling. Clearly the Committee is going to have more than just the small leak about not believing nicola sturgeon's one meeting.

Hopefully  there will now be a major inquiry as to who leaked the committee voting results last week, when found out I hope whoever it is is found to be in Breach of MSP conduct and they will resign.

Apologies, I couldn't help doing a bit of tory political bullying.

Ruth Davidson very quiet tonight, looks like she's distancing herself from the Linesman who's job must now be on the line.

You'd hate to be the person drawing up the Committee Report, having to translate thoughts like SHE'S GUILTY AS f**k AND SHE'S A FUCKING COW into some kind of vaguely professional text.

4 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

If they foolishly campaign on the election trail on this alone they will be on a loser.

And so far going by their recent activity with Sturgeon/Salmond this is all they will be known for by the electorate.

Just look at the hundreds of pro Nicola/SNP posts/reactions on here in the last hours and you get a sense and reflection of the support there is in Scotland for Nicola and the SNP, the reaction has been overwhelming.

unionists can only dream of this kind of support, support which they will never know due to their amateurish bullying politics.

I wonder if sometime post indy and after we vote to become a republic, would Nicola consider becoming president 

2 minutes ago, sophia said:

I wonder if sometime post indy and after we vote to become a republic, would Nicola consider becoming president 

Every Royalist: oh, and what would you have instead, then? President <x>?

The problem with that "argument" is that, whichever name you insert into that space always sounds better than the space reptiles with divine magic blood. Seriously, try it. President Jeffrey Dahmer. You'd hate to clean his drains, but he'd look better waving from balconies. And he's fucking dead.

33 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

We'll see. The posts on here are not indicative of the wider electorate, this is quite blatantly a very bias source. 

Tbh you chat so much bland cliched pish. You say Unionists could only dream of such support even though they won the last referendum.. like how devoid of intelligence is that???

1 minute ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Was it? I had it in my head it was one of the yes das. 

The Ghost guy made bets more recently about Sturgeon going, think the Kinky ones were older.