Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

Guest bernardblack
1 hour ago, Detournement said:

She is Kieth Starmer in a dress. She might  be the best of a bad lot in Scotland but I really don't understand how people are enthusiastic about her brand of politics. 

Oh deary me. 

The away leg resulted in a 5-4 defeat, although there were more than few dozen clear off-sides not picked up. The second leg was played at a neutral venue and Nicola scored a perfect hat-trick to take the tie and move onto the final on the 6th of May.

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Baillie squirming on C4.

Still will not say she will accept the findings.

KGM ripping her to shreds.

He made a total arse of her, and then at the end she had the fuckin cheek to have a go at the tories who she has been in cahoots with  for the last year on the committee. Shocking.

35 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I've put in a complaint to the BBC regards Sarah Smith - that was just shocking - the phrase "still bad news for Nicola Sturgeon" when she was cleared on every charge is one of the most biased pieces I have seen.

Even Glenn Campbell is being fairer than normal here.

Her piece to camera was and I'm trying to be kind here, very poorly balanced. For her own sake she should take some time to reflect upon her motivating issues. I see she has been pretty much silent on Twitter since her ridiculous poor me "Waverly" posts.

Quite amusing to see claims that an internationally-respected Irish QC is somehow magically an SNP stooge from people who are unquestioningly getting their news from the daughter of the former leader of the Labour Party.

Thoughts and prayers with [mention=74940]Detournement[/mention]/HB, [mention=58552]Stormzy[/mention] and [mention=198]ICTChris[/mention] in these difficult moments. 

Don’t forget@Lex as well. First his team getting papped out of the top 6 and now this. A miserable couple of days for him.

All these anti SNP tories and Bailey skirting round the results of James Hamilton's Independent Inquiry during interviews and yet emphasing that their committee report is the more important.

Here's Breaking News for you Muppets - We all know what the result of that report will be, and we don't care.

It will matter to the Sarah Smith's, Kirsty Wark's, Glen Campbell, unionist posters on here, the BBC and the tory print media but the Scottish Public are tired of your posturing and yet Nicola and the SNP are now the winners.

Today's result is the one that counted, you lost and we're moving on to a great 6th of May.