Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

My opinion is worth hee-haw but from what i heard from both sides i've taken the view that Salmond told NS, she said nowt at the time so as not to prejudice anything. It all kicked off and led to the legal action, that was only pulled when the advice was it wasn't in the  pursuers interests - this led to cash being paid out and folks complaining that NS should have actually intervened.

Meanwhile Salmond is in the cream puff because his old pal didn't brush it under the carpet and acted on Me Too to update an old policy to include former ministers which is why he ended up being huckled.

She may have inadvertently breached one code by following another about not disclosing about being told (preventing potential prejudicing of anything). Slap on the wrists and an apology likliest outcome IMHO.

Completely appreciate some will have completely opposite views but i just can't see what she had to gain from acting as they are claiming.

Edited by EdinburghPar1975
I was using the Margaret Mitchell spell checker

No one has ever given a credible reason as to why the SNP would conspire against Salmond to "finish him" anyway. He was absolutely done at the top level politically and other than a bit of minor criticism over the Russia Today thing, was irrelevant to the SNP's leadership.

The attack line has definitely shifted, on the radio there its now that this committee is a busted flush and the real danger is the Hamilton findings.

They are correct, of course, but shows that Sturgeon was completely unscathed after yesterday.

19 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I don't want to know what that is all about.

You really don't. Whether you are pro or against the SNP or the Tories or whatever there is a real vile element on Twitter that trawls the depths.

Janella is one of the high priestesses of the Yoon windowlicker element on Twitter and is to be avoided much as you would wish to avoid Rev Stuart Campbell of the Indy movement who is basically a fucking w****r.

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
4 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:
The two **** on my team spoke about this a lot yesterday morning during our daily call.
Strangely there was no mention today.

You should have asked for an apology

...or should he have apologised on their behalf?

31 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
33 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:
The two **** on my team spoke about this a lot yesterday morning during our daily call.
Strangely there was no mention today.

You should have asked for an apology

I tend to find the best tactics with these types is to let them spew their nonsense unchallenged. They then get in to the comfort zone where they believe everyone else agrees and make a further c**t of themselves. 

28 minutes ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

...or should he have apologised on their behalf?

Baby Hat GIF