Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Imagine letting your dislike of Rangers lead to you being a supporter of Independence. 

Is that ironic because i know quite a few staunch Rangers voters who seem to be Unionists because they hate Celtic & religion of their fans.

However the reality is it is not to do with supporting Celtic/Rangers that makes you a  Indy lover/Unionist but rather the politics and religious issues of N Ireland framing the  background

1 minute ago, The Golden God said:

Imagine letting your love of Rangers lead you to being a supporter of a party who think nothing of you and have consistently screwed you and people like you over for decades.

Aye most Rangers fans I speak to are Labour/Green, don't know any that support the SNP thankfully. 

I don't support political parties like football teams either thankfully. 

3 minutes ago, paolo2143 said:

Is that ironic because i know quite a few staunch Rangers voters who seem to be Unionists because they hate Celtic & religion of their fans.

However the reality is it is not to do with supporting Celtic/Rangers that makes you a  Indy lover/Unionist but rather the politics and religious issues of N Ireland framing the  background

Sensible post I'd say. A lot of the younger Rangers fans I know don't feel associated with the religious NI stuff, admittedly a lot do of course. 

Guest bernardblack

This seems like a monumental waste of time. 
Would you trust a word this man who takes a penalty with a hand in his pocket?C2020EB3-6902-436B-AE8B-13C86626ACBC.thumb.jpeg.13d908acbccc062b5d7f6c06b67895c5.jpeg

I really don't care how this goes tbh. What will be will be, all politicians should face appropriate consequences for their actions, but the palpable excitement of Unionists to the point where they have begun braying about integrity and ministerial codes, before the accused has even spoken is, objectively speaking, a minter.

As for the whataboutery aspect of it. No issues with anyone fervently calling for the resignation of Nicola Sturgeon for this, as long as they can demonstrate that they have or will do so for all politicians in similar or worse predicaments. If they cannot, then its absolutely right that they are called out as hypocrites since its not up for debate that's what they are.

Nicola Sturgeon to remain in post btw. NAP