Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

3 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Absolutely. It was hilarious to read back about Henry McLeish and Wendy Alexander falling nobly on their swords for transgressions that'd barely make the papers these days. Part of that normalisation is also a complete desensitisation to "STURGEON MUST RESIGN" types. If you've been saying this for 6 years, saying it now has lost all weight.

Aye every politician has a Berlusconi level brass neck these days. 

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Gets answered one tough question and it's suddenly "can't answer" and "to the best of my recollection". 

Starting to liven up now the SNP Sturgeon support group at the committee have finally made way. 

She's used "best of my recollection" several times. No idea why it's upset you.

Oh wait, yes I do.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

She's used "best of my recollection" several times. No idea why it's upset you.

Oh wait, yes I do.

It didn't upset me at all, it's just notable when giving direct accounts. 

Her memory lapses are of concern, she's already said she couldn't remember a meeting taking place and then tried to dispute other peoples accounts of what was said at said meeting...

Use your brain. 

Edited by Stormzy

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

It didn't upset me at all, it's just notable when giving direct accounts. 

Her memory lapses are of concern, she's already said she couldn't remember a meeting taking place and then tried to dispute other peoples accounts of what was said at said meeting...

Use your brain. 

🤣

Hello Mr Pot.

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
9 minutes ago, Stormzy said:
Gets answered one tough question and it's suddenly "can't answer" and "to the best of my recollection". 
Starting to liven up now the SNP Sturgeon support group at the committee have finally made way. 

No it's not, she's dealing with these imbeciles with ease

It blatantly has got more exciting.

24 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Well... yeah. Some people are completely partisan. If you've howled for Tories to resign for breaching ministerial code but don't think Sturgeon should resign if she'd found to have done so or you've howled for Sturgeon to resign when you haven't done the same for Tories, your opinion pretty much isn't worth listening to.

Let's not pretend there's not people like this on all sides.

Totally agree on that point, let's be honest i think all of us can be slightly hypocritical at times although some far more than others.

For the record i did not call for the resignations of Dominic Cummings or Priti Patel, however i believe both should have issued a groveling apology and acknowledged they had S%%%%s up. My anger was when the PM completely whitewashed both incidents and said they had done nothing wrong, he even over ruled his own inquiry's findings on Priti Patel.

1 minute ago, yoda said:

Fair play to the Rangers fans for not letting their choice of football team colour their political leanings.

Every diddie supports the SNP and every Rangers fan is a Unionist.