Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

4 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I'm not sure that the Tories and their lapdogs in the right-wing press care all that much if she resigns or not.

They're poisoning the well, and throwing so much mud, that even if he survives her position in the medium to long term may be untenable anyway. 

The May elections will determine Sturgeon's future as much as this enquiry I suspect.

The daily express is turning into an anooying gossiping teenager who daily storys amount to " Nicolas a cow!"

isn't she still odds on to win in may anyway?

Apropos of absolutely nothing, but it does sound a bit bizarre her referring to him constantly as "Alec".

I know that "sleazy big c**t" would be a bit much for a standing Committee of the Scottish Parliament, but still. 

Just now, SweeperDee said:

Deputy Convener is a diddy. Can't land a glove on NS. 

Margaret Mitchell has been waiting for this day for years and she's not even put her gloves on, never mind laying a glove on her.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

The daily express is turning into an anooying gossiping teenager who daily storys amount to " Nicolas a cow!"

isn't she still odds on to win in may anyway?

It's very difficult for any party to win an out right majority in Holyrood, and just because the SNP managed it once there's no guarantee it'll happen again. But the expectation of it happening this year has been so high it'll be seen as a failure if it doesn't come off. 

My guess is another SNP minority administration, with Sturgeon standing aside at that point...not one chosen by The Telegraph or Express. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Tbh, it all depends on how the media spin this.. Nicola needs to come out with a big headline

The odds on tne media spinning a positive headline for Sturgeon ? Hmmmm, let me think about that. 

Watching a bit of this. If the SNP aren't moronic enough to dispense with the most popular leader in the UK by some distance and shoot the independence cause in the foot to stave off bad headlines from a cacophony of the worst and most dishonest actors in the country I'll vote for Bob Doris in May.

Tbh, it all depends on how the media spin this.. Nicola needs to come out with a big headline
No she doesn't as the media will print whatever they want regardless. She basically needs to avoid a glaring error and it's done and dusted. Wee creeps like DRoss can tweet all the hypocritical nonsense they want, no one other than current Tory voters is listening to the c**t anyway.

She will not resign in line with Matt Hancock and Priti Patel  who have also broken the ministerial code, and I'll throw in Boris Johnson with the headline in the tory rag The Evening Express; "Boris Johnson Guilty of Gross Breach of Ministerial Code" that was for breaking International Law over Brexit.
So maybe Nicola will consider resignation once the other three resign.

In other words she would be no better than the corupt tories who you all hate.