Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I think that's  bit extreme tbh. I don't think history will look back on him favourably overall once this is all over with. 

What is depressing about this whole thing is seeing Unionist politicians and columnists who could previously barely conceal their delight when they thought ten women had been sexually assaulted are now equally squealing with delight now that they think Salmond's innocent and can bring down the SNP as a result. 

Spot on. Jackie Baillie and Ruth Davidson dancing on the head of a pin.  Now there's a thought. 

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Do you have any point to make here or are you just looking for attention like you were yesterday? 

I dont try to make points with people who hold a different political view from myself...,it is and always will be a complete waste of time.

You wont change my view and I wont change yours,so what's the point..

Annoying you however is lots of fun 😘

1 minute ago, Whitburn Vale said:

I dont try to make points with people who hold a different political view from myself...,it is and always will be a complete waste of time.

You wont change my view and I wont change yours,so what's the point..

Annoying you however is lots of fun 😘

Could you at least perhaps point out what I said that was "absolute pish"?

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

I think that's  bit extreme tbh. I don't think history will look back on him favourably overall once this is all over with. 

What is depressing about this whole thing is seeing Unionist politicians and columnists who could previously barely conceal their delight when they thought ten women had been sexually assaulted are now equally squealing with delight now that they think Salmond's innocent and can bring down the SNP as a result. 

Exactly, and if we know it then the whole country knows their hypocrisy.

Aye it's funny how tribal some people are.

Anyone that's happy to ignore potential wrong doings in the Scottish Government because they believe wrong doings in Westminster also occur are absolute immoral mouth breathers, it's obvious why prominent Labour supporters would do so but why anyone that doesn't make money from doing so would partake is particularly worrying. This would of course apply for anyone sticking up for Hancock and co because of Sturgeon and co and their alleged actions. 

I'm not sure "Let's ignore this shitshow because people ignore the shitshow I care about" is quite the admirable stance that some believe it to be. 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Anyone that's happy to ignore potential wrong doings in the Scottish Government because they believe wrong doings in Westminster also occur are absolute immoral mouth breathers, it's obvious why prominent Labour supporters would do so but why anyone that doesn't make money from doing so would partake is particularly worrying. This would of course apply for anyone sticking up for Hancock and co because of Sturgeon and co and their alleged actions. 

I'm not sure "Let's ignore this shitshow because people ignore the shitshow I care about" is quite the admirable stance that some believe it to be. 

I don't see anyone ignoring it. It's being discussed. But, in that discussion, people are absolutely right to point out the hypocrisy of how alleged wrongdoings in a devolved parliament get more widespread coverage than confirmed wrongdoings in the national parliament. 

1 minute ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I don't see anyone ignoring it. It's being discussed. But, in that discussion, people are absolutely right to point out the hypocrisy of how alleged wrongdoings in a devolved parliament get more widespread coverage than confirmed wrongdoings in the national parliament. 

Just like how he claims that he disapproves of Tory corruption but never actually criticises them for it and red dots anyone that has a go at them or Boris. He’s not tribal of course though, just everyone else?

20 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Just like how he claims that he disapproves of Tory corruption but never actually criticises them for it and red dots anyone that has a go at them or Boris. He’s not tribal of course though, just everyone else?

Ahaha here we go, another one who believes what he wants. Do you monitor all my posts? I've been critical of the Tories on here before and in real life, I dont particularly like when people use "Tory" as an insult which happens regularly on here and I often call it out. Talking about red dots to someone that gets red dotted daily regardless of the content isn't a good idea..

I have tribal opinions at times and of course can be hypocritical at times, I try my best not to be and to remain objective to the best of my ability, the funny thing is that you seem to perceive (as do a lot of idiots on here) that I am one of those people that supports political parties like football teams, I do not, I dislike most career politicans and most political parties and this should be encouraged more than your polarising nonsense. 

Edited by Stormzy

Do you think it is appropriate to report Salmond's testimony as Sarah Smith did last night?

I've no issue with the MSM reporting events - I do have issues with them downright lying about what Salmond said.

10 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Do you think it is appropriate to report Salmond's testimony as Sarah Smith did last night?

I've no issue with the MSM reporting events - I do have issues with them downright lying about what Salmond said.

I've not seen it but if she's said what I think I've seen then that's a big mistake, I don't know what a positive outcome would be, I doubt she could be fired for as she would say making a mistake but if she's got previous which I believe some people say she does then it would perhaps be wiser to shuffle her to a role more suited for her ability. 

Edited by Stormzy

12 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I've not seen it but if she's said what I think I've seen then that's a big mistake, I don't know what a positive outcome would be, I doubt she could be fired for as she would say making a mistake but if she's got previous which I believe some people say she does then it would perhaps be wiser to shuffle her to a role more suited for her ability. 

It’s all over social media and you havent seen it...Aye right!

”If she’s got previous which I believe some people say”.... quit the trolling.

It was not even a proper apology - on her Twitter she said she missed out part of what Salmond said - then quoted it - only to be called out for still not having the full quote.

She's a duplicitous shitebag.

34 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Ahaha here we go, another one who believes what he wants. Do you monitor all my posts? I've been critical of the Tories on here before and in real life, I dont particularly like when people use "Tory" as an insult which happens regularly on here and I often call it out. Talking about red dots to someone that gets red dotted daily regardless of the content isn't a good idea..

I have tribal opinions at times and of course can be hypocritical at times, I try my best not to be and to remain objective to the best of my ability, the funny thing is that you seem to perceive (as do a lot of idiots on here) that I am one of those people that supports political parties like football teams, I do not, I dislike most career politicans and most political parties and this should be encouraged more than your polarising nonsense. 

I don’t need to monitor your posts, you go out of your way to argue with multiple people in multiple threads every day. You’re pretty visible. Whether you like it or not you’re treated the way you are because you act like the ultimate stereotype of a seething, Uber-yoon Rangers fan. You seek out conflict pretty much every day so it’s not really a surprise you get a lot of red dots so I’m not feeling much sympathy for the boo-hoo at people treating you appropriately as a result of your own actions.