Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

Pretty clear Murrell is taking the bullet here tbh. 
Yep, I think he'll be a goner along with Leslie Evans.  
Leslie Evans should be gone as a matter of course. She made an utter arse of it and was clearly acting way beyond her remit.

Murrell looks a bumbling fool but he is clearly taking the fall which is not a bad thing as Sturgeon is a far bigger asset to the yes movement. Murrell will be at Charlotte Street Partners soon enough though.

EtpjKVbXEAIQmdl?format=jpg%26name=large&key=d703b96061a7408d5efc48a560f969d26ff257321a784a64cb9345759caf3c29
And that's the last we'll hear of that.
To many people trying to score cheap political points over the vaccine rollout,fair play to the Scottish government for getting on with the job at hand and protecting our most vulnerable in our care homes and our communities.

2 hours ago, kevthedee said:
On 04/02/2021 at 16:32, Andre Drazen said:
Worth noting again that EVERY yoon that posts on this forum, or this sub-section at least now, is a troll. Every single one.

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing.

Point out one that isn't a troll.

I've just had a look at the number of care home deaths in England and Wales in January where Covid-19 is shown as the cause and also the stats for Scotland. Before going any further, I'm well aware that getting into a bun fight over people dying is unedifying. But ... the Scottish Government has been getting slaughtered about pace of vaccination when they've been very clear that following the priorities identified by experts has been their driver. 

England & Wales 4 weekly totals: 1370, 1719, 2364, 2505. 

Scotland 4 weekly totals: 102, 137, 121,104.

England & Wales are showing steady increase whilst Scotland flattened the curve in Week 3. 

The "do you want our army to help you" stuff looks pitiful against this data. I daresay the craven lickspittles like Deans (and the ones on here) will move on to "stop playing politics with people's lives" narrative now that it doesn't suit them. This is because they're c***s who have no difficulty hammering Sturgeon on even the pretence of an argument but cannot see that, whilst mistakes have been made (and admitted), Scotland is dealing with Covid-19 far more effectively than down south. 

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Will Nicola's rather draconian measures to have all international travellers arriving in Scotland quarantine in a hotel for 10 days , apply to visitors arriving from New Zealand?

I'm happy to confirm that it won't apply to direct flights from New Zealand