Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

It's becoming increasingly apparently that we could use a thread for people to rage about women's toilets and athletics, both of which are no doubt topics that were very close to their hearts before they discovered that somebody might be involved with them who wasn't born with a vagina.

I'm happy to start it myself, for the five minutes or so it'll take to be nuked from orbit by the mods, but I'm stuck for a title. Any ideas?

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

It's becoming increasingly apparently that we could use a thread for people to rage about women's toilets and athletics, both of which are no doubt topics that were very close to their hearts before they discovered that somebody might be involved with them who wasn't born with a vagina.

I'm happy to start it myself, for the five minutes or so it'll take to be nuked from orbit by the mods, but I'm stuck for a title. Any ideas?

"The definitely not a transphobe CYG memorial thread"?

7 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Non C**** Running To The Bogs?

Please do create one.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

You left the seat up, you're at it.  ?

10 minutes ago, HTG said:

This boy is surely gonnae take it too far in the not too distant future. 

He posted that some at about 2am.   Not a song I'd heard of before but it's a song about an ex lover, hardly a song about corruption.  I suspect the fake rev had a few drinks beforehand.  

Nine million rainy days
Have swept across my eyes
Thinking of you
And this room becomes a shrine
Thinking of you
And the way you are
Sends the shivers to my head
You're going to fall
You're going to fall down dead
As far as I can tell
I'm being dragged from here to hell
And all my time in hell
Is spent with you
I have ached for you
I have nothing left to give
For you to take
I have no more empty heart
Or limbs to break
And the way you are
Sends the shivers to my head
You're going to fall down dead
As far as I can see
There is nothing left of me
And all my time in hell
Was spent with you

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Just realised Pepp has been emptied (again) - any specific reason?

iirc he had started making references to i) nazi's and ii) goading someone about not having been banned by the mods

which of course led to a "What Are You Going To Do, Ban Me?" Says Man Banned By Forum Moderator moment.

3 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

iirc he had started making references to i) nazi's and ii) goading someone about not having been banned by the mods

which of course led to a "What Are You Going To Do, Ban Me?" Says Man Banned By Forum Moderator moment.

He also posted and alluded to the identity of a witness protected by a court order.