Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

27 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I figured out he was searching his name on here which is why he turned up in the most random parts of the forum if someone wrote his name. So I made my signature white and the writing as small as I could and wrote “supras is a c**t.”

Endless entertainment imagining him trying to find out why there was random posts when he was searching his own name.

I hadn't realised that was you. Outstanding entertainment. He was an utter mess by then and between his and H_B's contrarian attention-seeking shite, Misc Fitba was ruined for a good while. You literally couldn't post about either the EPL or Serie A without those two arseholes having a fucking meltdown. 

11 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I hadn't realised that was you. Outstanding entertainment. He was an utter mess by then and between his and H_B's contrarian attention-seeking shite, Misc Fitba was ruined for a good while. You literally couldn't post about either the EPL or Serie A without those two arseholes having a fucking meltdown. 

Dubs was also pretty bad.   He'd also get involved in all of that.  

Just now, Baxter Parp said:

How much do you think this will reduce the independence vote by?

Well I'm one. I was already reluctant to vote for Andrew Wilson's proposals.

How much do you think pandering to 1% of the population at the expense of 51% increased it?

Anyway don't answer I'm not interested. My active day to day interest in independence ends today. Its not gonna happen, the SNP have been fatally corrupted from within, and no progress can be made until the entire leadership is changed.

You can think people like Joanna Cherry and Andy Wightman are just mad bigots all you want, I couldn't care less anymore.

7 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Holy f**k. Does that nutter think Cherry was the key to Independence? 

😂

No, because his whole shite act is trolling.

Anyway, this fantastic news that Cherry has been punted.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Lord no. 

CYG is probably Supras - you won't remember him. An absolute nutter who spammed the f**k out of Misc Football. Came back as Peppino Impastato (sp) and spammed the f**k out of the Politics forum in the same way. He was emptied, and voila - CYG. 

You missed out Kuro.

I wonder how many people are getting warned for spamming this thread given they are posting stuff not remotely related to the subject being discussed when I did for posting about the subject being discussed.  Going to take a wild guess zero.

Anyway enjoy your ideological purity, I'm sure you'll be able to fight poverty and secure EU entry with that.