Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

I might as well hand my notice in now. We're finished.

Are you in the woke pervert wing then or in with the traditionally minded hideous molesters? Impartial Murray has one leg in each camp presumably.

Intro to video:

A reading of Craig Murray's affidavit, which he has just released at http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archive...
Murray, the only impartial witness in court to the Alex Salmond trial (which is why he is being legally persecuted now by Scotland's fantastically corrupt monopoly prosecutorial body, the Crown Office), outlines his observations indicating a plot by Nicola Sturgeon's woke/misandrist/pervert wing of the Scottish National Party government, as it gained ascendancy, to take down the dangerously popular and traditionally-minded former leader Alex Salmond by framing him as a hideous patriarchal molester.

Edited by welshbairn

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Are you in the woke pervert wing then or in with the traditionally minded hideous  molesters? Impartial Murray has one leg in each camp presumably.

Intro to video:

What's funny is that one of the biggest roasters of the indy movement is a man from Bath and one of the Crown Office's biggest detractors is a man who films videos standing in his bath!

What's the George Lucas line? "It's like poetry, they rhyme."

Edited by NotThePars

10 hours ago, Wee Bully said:

I missed Derek Mackay delivering the Budget this week - oh yes, he’s no longer in the Government. And Ferrier has never been in the Government.

I bet he wasn't in parliament either.  Although that isn't as a result of resigning.  Not sure why they have to be in government, they stood on an SNP ticket.

4 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

It fucking isn't if you can't prove it.

If in the first five years you are claiming that Nicola brought more women to the Yes side whilst at the same time support for yes reduced then the only logical reason is that male support reduced more than female support increased.

1 hour ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

This is Nicola Sturgeon's best pal and her actual election agent

Referring to the 'transphobe' MSP's within the SNP. This is really going to help eh, they now want to purge the SNP of 'bigots' (spoiler - they are the actual bigots, not the people they want to purge)

Luckily NS probably won't see April as FM or even as a professional politician, so the Mcarthy-ite ideological purge they have planned won't get very far.

Oh, I see and there was me, having read the thread, thinking she was referring to members of the NEC. 

25 minutes ago, sophia said:

Oh, I see and there was me, having read the thread, thinking she was referring to members of the NEC. 

Many of whom are MP's and MSP's.

Is that an appropriate thing for NS's election agent to be saying publicly?  And who is she to be the arbiter of that anyway?

After what has gone on today I've never been firmer in my conviction the woke Nazis will definitely, without question, cost Scotland indepedence, and also that that was clearly the intention all along. A very sad day for Scotland.

35 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Many of whom are MP's and MSP's.

Is that an appropriate thing for NS's election agent to be saying publicly?  And who is she to be the arbiter of that anyway?

After what has gone on today I've never been firmer in my conviction the woke Nazis will definitely, without question, cost Scotland indepedence, and also that that was clearly the intention all along. A very sad day for Scotland.

I thought the whole woke thing or thoughts about the GRA were small beer and not worthy of comment?   I'm not remotely bothered about this but after telling everyone not the be bothered you now seem bothered.  

1 minute ago, Erih Shtrep said:

I thought the whole woke thing or thoughts about the GRA were small beer and not worthy of comment?   I'm not remotely bothered about this but after telling everyone not the be bothered you now seem bothered.  

I never said that, you may be confusing me with someone else.

I don't think its nearly as big an issue as it is being made out to be, deliberately, the issue is the damage it is doing to the SNP, again by design imo.

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I never said that, you may be confusing me with someone else.

I don't think its nearly as big an issue as it is being made out to be, deliberately, the issue is the damage it is doing to the SNP, again by design imo.

By design of a website owner who could be out a job by the end of the year?  

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I see he has another video reading out an antivaxxer rant and urging us all to take hydroxychloroquine instead.

Appreciate the additional information.   

He's only reading Craig Murray material, but I preferred it being told orally.  

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Nothing to do with him.  

I suspect Rev Campbell (off camera) would prefer a No vote.  ~

The man that advised everyone to vote against the SNP last time out will do the same again this time.  

He might be the man who stops the SNP majority and he'll be smug as hell if that happens.   

I've wasted too much money listening too his picks when end up being total horseshite.  But because he only posts his rare correct projections readers forget most of this hotpicks are bollocks.   

I think the last one I had was his 'SNP WILL WIN EDIN SOUTH - IAN MURRAY IS TOAST, NAP'   

If in the first five years you are claiming that Nicola brought more women to the Yes side whilst at the same time support for yes reduced then the only logical reason is that male support reduced more than female support increased.
It's certainly not what I've said - any shift in the female vote has been entirely in the last year.

Just now, Erih Shtrep said:

I suspect Rev Campbell (off camera) would prefer a No vote.  ~

The man that advised everyone to vote against the SNP last time out will do the same again this time.  

He might be the man who stops the SNP majority and he'll be smug as hell if that happens.   

I've wasted too much money listening too his picks when end up being total horseshite.  But because he only posts his rare correct projections readers forget most of this hotpicks are bollocks.   

I think the last one I had was his 'SNP WILL WIN EDIN SOUTH - IAN MURRAY IS TOAST, NAP'   

He didn't advise people not to vote SNP that's a myth.  He has always advocated voting SNP in Scotland if you support independence. 

There is no doubt whatsoever he strongly supports independence and always has.  There is also no doubt he conducts the highest quality journalism on Scottish politics of anybody alive. In terms of veracity and the quality of his analysis he is unrivalled.

He is also a bit of an arsehole. Those things are not incongruous. 

I am no Wings fanboy I have been Ip banned from commenting on his site for ages for telling him he's an arsehole, but I can still appreciate the quality of his work.

This is Nicola Sturgeon's best pal and her actual election agent
Referring to the 'transphobe' MSP's within the SNP. This is really going to help eh, they now want to purge the SNP of 'bigots' (spoiler - they are the actual bigots, not the people they want to purge)
Luckily NS probably won't see April as FM or even as a professional politician, so the Mcarthy-ite ideological purge they have planned won't get very far.

IMG_20210119_092459.jpeg