Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

20 hours ago, Andre Drazen said:

The only reason you're saying "who gives a f**k" is because of who's involved. Don't try and pretend it's anything else. You're the same as the other tribal idiots.

If it was credible, you probably should. But the reason you shouldn't is because the enemies don't care. Because if there was anything to this, when they've gone for much stupider, they'd launch at it.

People like JLD are a big part of why I can't be fucked with a lot of SNP voters.

Personally I won't give a f**k about it until there's something more than "She said she first heard about it on a Thursday but actually it was the Monday" or "She said it was SNP business, he thought it was government business". At the moment it's entirely hard core unionists and weird da conspiracy theorists getting themselves in a froth over this and absolutely everybody else not giving a shit. If the boot was on the other foot, I'm sure the equal but opposite weirdos would be all over it and the vast majority wouldn't give a shit either.

Personally I won't give a f**k about it until there's something more than "She said she first heard about it on a Thursday but actually it was the Monday" or "She said it was SNP business, he thought it was government business". At the moment it's entirely hard core unionists and weird da conspiracy theorists getting themselves in a froth over this and absolutely everybody else not giving a shit. If the boot was on the other foot, I'm sure the equal but opposite weirdos would be all over it and the vast majority wouldn't give a shit either.

Agreed. If someone would tell me what it is I should be concerned / angry about, I’ll think about it. At the moment, I’m seeing nothing.

It almost as bad as the manufactured “delay” over them suspending the whip from Margaret Ferrier. I think that was a 3 hour “delay”, and we were meant to be outraged. This smacks of the same desperation, and the Yoons are screaming into the void.

54 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Hope there is not more to it. Cannae help but feel that the Yoon press are keeping their powder dry though. Anything truly damning will come out a month or two before the SP elections......or an independence referendum!!!

Folk were saying the same thing prior to the last GE - f**k all came out, because there was f**k all to come out. I don't think journos would spend months sitting on an explosive story before the Holyrood elections either. The only thing liable to harm the SNP publicly between now and then is Alex Salmond's ego. 

4 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Folk were saying the same thing prior to the last GE - f**k all came out, because there was f**k all to come out. I don't think journos would spend months sitting on an explosive story before the Holyrood elections either. The only thing liable to harm the SNP publicly between now and then is Alex Salmond's ego. 

If there is a lit powderkeg and Sturgeon and her followers have sat on it simply so she can cling on to power, it would be an incredibly selfish and irresponsible act.

Let us hope that is not the case. Despite being sidetracked by various agendas and causes who have recently hitched a ride, the SNP are still our main vehicle to independence. Anything truly damaging being uncovered would be a big set back. 

If there is a lit powderkeg and Sturgeon and her followers have sat on it simply so she can cling on to power, it would be an incredibly selfish and irresponsible act.
Let us hope that is not the case. Despite being sidetracked by various agendas and causes who have recently hitched a ride, the SNP are still our main vehicle to independence. Anything truly damaging being uncovered would be a big set back. 
If there is a lit powderkeg it would be astonishing that the details haven't been leaked already.

• 2 weeks later...

Imagine being the "get dirt on Sturgeon" guy at the Sun and coming steaming in the office telling everyone ah've finally did it!!!! Shes finished!!!!! She slipped her mask off briefly whilst talking to people at a distance of 2 metres!

Imagine being the editor that goes.... Yeah get that on the front page tomorrow

Holy f**k. What a cult this Unionism is