Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

4 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

for this year, as a one-off, yes. there was plenty of time fo do it - the resources am sure are there or could easily have been found. 

The SQA has 750 staff including admin, HR, finance, etc.  How long do you think it would take to interview teachers, examine evidence and verify the results of 138,000 pupils?

1 minute ago, Baxter Parp said:

The SQA has 750 staff including admin, HR, finance, etc.  How long do you think it would take to interview teachers, examine evidence and verify the results of 138,000 pupils?

Just get them to work an extra day a week and the February holiday.

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

It's not my job to make the SNP political decisions. They have clever people employed to spin difficult decisions into political victories. 

In this case, it looks very much like they fucked up.

"I have no clue about any relevant factor pertaining to this issue but I can make a concrete conclusion based on my ignorance".

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Eh?  It never has been.

The SNP and Nippy (since she IS the government in Scotland) made a baws of it and pointing this out, while unusual in Scotland, is just fine.

So the FM and Scottish Government should have meddled with the internal workings of an independent public body.  A bit radical but you loony yoons have hidden depths.

4 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

So the FM and Scottish Government should have meddled with the internal workings of an independent public body.  A bit radical but you loony yoons have hidden depths.

Whereas you have very obvious shallows.

57 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Eh?  It never has been.

The SNP and Nippy (since she IS the government in Scotland) made a baws of it and pointing this out, while unusual in Scotland, is just fine.

How convenient. Just squabble from the side lines about how things are done, but have no alternative policies of their own to offer. 

No wonder opposition parties in Scotland are an utter irrelevance. They have nothing different or new to offer. 

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Welshbairn called you out a few posts back - we're all still waiting for a serious reply.

He was called out 23,668 posts ago, we've been waiting for a serious response ever since.

11 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Welshbairn called you out a few posts back - we're all still waiting for a serious reply.

The self-designated Chief Mammy ( @Pull My Strings) and her lapdogs dropped a bollock.  It is absolutely fine to laugh at that and to welcome some public opprobrium for a thoroughly loathsome administration.

For you, Welshy et al to ask, "what would you have done" is entirely immaterial.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The self-designated Chief Mammy ( @Pull My Strings) and her lapdogs dropped a bollock.  It is absolutely fine to laugh at that and to welcome some public opprobrium for a thoroughly loathsome administration.

For you, Welshy et al to ask, "what would you have done" is entirely immaterial.

Precisely how did the FM "drop a bollock"? And I mean precisely, none of your loony yoon shite.

Edited by Baxter Parp

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

How convenient. Just squabble from the side lines about how things are done, but have no alternative policies of their own to offer. 

That’s just his job as assistant to the junior green-keeper - and general dogsbody - down the golf club creeping into his online persona.

4E6B0260-563D-49DD-9236-9FBB12EEA2B9.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Precisely how did the FM "drop a bollock"? And I mean precisely, none of your loony yoon shite.

I have no interest in your constant, "angels on a pinhead" questions.

The unelected President of Scotland - the Chief Mammy- was caught with her slip showing and it was funny.   Not so funny for the young people who had to resort to protests in Geo Sq, though.  They deserve an administration whose first responsibility is good governance not a cabal who want to remove BAME and other from the NEC as they hinder independence.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I have no interest in your constant, "angels on a pinhead" questions.

The unelected President of Scotland - the Chief Mammy- was caught with her slip showing and it was funny.  

Yes, but how. You can sit and say that Nicola Sturgeon is evil or incompetent or stupid for days on end but at some point you have to say why.  And you can't.

Yes, but how. You can sit and say that Nicola Sturgeon is evil or incompetent or stupid for days on end but at some point you have to say why.  And you can't.

Nope.  The (rare but welcome) dissent on this issue is just fine.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Nope.  The (rare but welcome) dissent on this issue is just fine.

Exactly, you take the default yoon position that has worked just fine and dandy for years and has, coincidentally, brought us closer to the brink of independence than ever before. Good job.

4 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

The answer is in the pickled, perpetually aggrieved racist’s avatar.

Exactly, you take the default yoon position that has worked just fine and dandy for years and has, coincidentally, brought us closer to the brink of independence than ever before. Good job.

1 minute ago, Antlion said:

The answer is in the pickled, perpetually aggrieved racist’s avatar.

Ah you're back posting in concert.  Again.  How delightful.

See you next time.