Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

I've been in Rome during the pandemic and in relaxing the lockdown, one of the measures has been to wear face masks in shops and in bars and restaurants (before being seated). You don't think anything about doing it now and everyone is happily compliant - or are as far as I have noticed. I now just have the face mask wrapped around my upper arm and then slip it on and off as I go about my day - sometimes you come out a shop and realise 15 mins later you are still wearing it. 

In Scotland, I guess it will be a little like the smoking ban. Your staunches will proclaim that they won't be observing it before very quickly and meekly falling into line. The US however........well their statue protectors will take their lead from the rationale, intelligent and consistent man in the White House re mask wearing.....

1 hour ago, Hard Graft said:

No issues with wearing one, steams my glasses up but will get used to it.  Can't help wondering though why now, surely this should have been implemented at the start of the crisis?

They were worried there wouldn't be enough available for front line hospital staff.

3 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

The US however........well their statue protectors will take their lead from the rationale, intelligent and consistent man in the White House re mask wearing.....

The man who is quoted as saying when he tried a mask, felt like the Lone Ranger. 

The Lone Ranger,  who wore a mask with 2 holes in it. Over his eyes.

Murdo Fud Fraser, the Polly Portillo lookalike, today demanded that Nicola Sturgeon stop her daily briefings.

Is it because she dared to call the westminster tories out by stating their covid 19 policies were shambolic.

The girl called it correctly you fuckin daft twat.

3 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Murdo Fud Fraser, the Polly Portillo lookalike, today demanded that Nicola Sturgeon stop her daily briefings.

Is it because she dared to call the westminster tories out by stating their covid 19 policies were shambolic.

Boris is delivering a press briefing right now.

Now if this isn't shambolic I don't know what the f**k is.

23 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Screenshot_20200703-143628_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b7cc49a84bed0f6d00448ee31b1835fd.jpg

The best thing that has happened for us Scots in our endeavour for Independence is this Boris Johnson government, the idiotic behaviour of his cabinet and the likes of the arch tory rees mogg is a fuckin godsend.

God bless them the poor misguided and deluded fools.

It's all thanks to Dominic Cummings who fills their heeds wi utter shite.

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

The Express really don't like wee Nic. 

She killed Diana. Thanks to STURGEON, the people’s princess didn’t even live to see her son go bald. 

Edited by Antlion